Bus back from Queen Sirikit

novanova

Soon I will be visiting a friend who lives very close to Queen Sirikit Hospital, off Sukhumvit on the far side of Sattahip. I will be getting one of those white minibuses that zip down Sukhumvit to Rayong.

My question is, what time do those buses stop running from Rayong back to Pattaya?

Thanks for your help...

On 12/5/2023 at 1:13 PM, novanova said:

Soon I will be visiting a friend who lives very close to Queen Sirikit Hospital, off Sukhumvit on the far side of Sattahip. I will be getting one of those white minibuses that zip down Sukhumvit to Rayong.

My question is, what time do those buses stop running from Rayong back to Pattaya?

Thanks for your help...

I think they stop about dusk, but I would ask the driver when I got one going to be sure.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think they stop about dusk, but I would ask the driver when I got one going to be sure.

Actually there were all sorts of buses doing that journey. I’m not sure about now. But on the way, (I was going to Sri Racha) I would either flag down a double decker bus or take one of those smaller blue/white ones sometimes parked near Sukhumvit junctions. On the way back, sometimes the aforementioned blue/white buses, perhaps before 7pm. 
Ask on the way there to be sure of the return times. Have it set out on Google Translate if you don’t speak Thai language. 

• Like 1