Eyelift, Botox

Fr87

I have lots of loose skin above my eyes that I'd like removed. I've looked at the Yanhee hospital website and the price seems reasonable.

Could anyone comment or message me about their experiences with this procedure or general advice about lifts here in Thailand? 

I think the bottom needs filler, fat pads but I don't want to do that here in Thailand.

Could anyone recommend Botox clinic for forehead wrinkles? Just Botox, no fillers. 

18 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I get my Botox at Medconsultasia

https://www.medconsultasia.com/services/botox/

Don't try to book on the website (cdoes nto work well). Call, email or use LineApp

Yanhee as a hospital is fine for eyelift procedure but main issue is to choose best doctor. This one has gotten good reviews  https://www.yanhee.net/doctors/dr-pramote-manurangsee/

Thank you for that Sheryl.

How often do you do treatments? Medconsult says 3 to 5 months. I thought this stuff lasted 6 to 12? Could you specify two brands that you trust and perhaps even use?

5 hours ago, Fr87 said:

Thank you for that Sheryl.

How often do you do treatments? Medconsult says 3 to 5 months. I thought this stuff lasted 6 to 12? Could you specify two brands that you trust and perhaps even use?

I think you are confusing Biotox with fillers.

Fillers do last up to  a ear. Botox, never.  3-5 months is usual. Typically shorter interval when you first start using it and gradually lengthens. I've been using it for decades and mine now lasts 5 months but it lasted only 3 when i first started.

I mostly use allergan but I think last 2 times were xeomin and it seemed to work OK.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2023 at 8:53 AM, Fr87 said:

Could anyone recommend Botox clinic for forehead wrinkles? Just Botox, no fillers. 

I was told by a clinician just last week that botox doesn't not reduce wrinkles......it just stops the wrinkles you have from getting worse......best get it done pronto.

I understand your quest for that lift. My friend had a fantastic experience at "Radiant Beauty Clinic" for Botox in Thailand – they focus solely on Botox, no fillers. Also, have you thought about Argireline peptide? It's a more subtle alternative for wrinkles. Just throwing it out there!

Edited by JacksRiVe

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I was told by a clinician just last week that botox doesn't not reduce wrinkles......it just stops the wrinkles you have from getting worse......best get it done pronto.

As I understand it, it does reduce wrinkles, but does not stop them from getting worse. They just come back a few months after treatment.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

As I understand it, it does reduce wrinkles, but does not stop them from getting worse. They just come back a few months after treatment.  

Too late for me either way....555