Meta Mall rte 118

1FinickyOne

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, JimGant said:

What's the parking situation now?

By the way, is it mandatory in Thailand to back into these square parking slots? Never had to do that back home, thus my reverse-into-a-tight-spot skills suck.

Back home, do you have to back out of the parking spot? Because if you do, backing in is quite similar, except you'll be coming instead of going. Let us know hw you get on !

6 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

Back home, do you have to back out of the parking spot? Because if you do, backing in is quite similar, except you'll be coming instead of going

Pretty stupid response. Backing out, you're heading into the wide expanse of the non-parking apron; not a lot of poles and adjacent cars to maneuver around. The best parking design is the angled parking slots, where it's even easier to back out than from a square one. Not sure why we don't see more of those, 'tho I guess it does reduce available parking slots by one.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Pretty stupid response. Backing out, you're heading into the wide expanse of the non-parking apron; not a lot of poles and adjacent cars to maneuver around. The best parking design is the angled parking slots, where it's even easier to back out than from a square one. Not sure why we don't see more of those, 'tho I guess it does reduce available parking slots by one.

You're American, we understand. If you don't have a dead straight road that's at least fifty meter wide, you need to go into therapy for the next six weeks. :))

I'm joking Jim, it's Xmas