Internet down entire soi Lengkee

thaisabai

It has been a week since the internet in soi Lengkee has been down.

Have heard it is because of having removed the "cable mess" above ground and moved to underground.

One would think that they should have tested the underground connections first before taking down the cables above ground, but I guess this is Thailand.

Whilst annoying, I went and bought some internet from True for 1 month, which doesn't seem to be very stable.

Anyone an idea when Internet in the various hotels will be working again?

rgds

thaisabai

my internet goes down once every 3 months or so - Squirelised - But 3BB come the same day and fix it.

In the UK I have sim based 4G router for 5 years or so but over here I suspect prices will be too high and 5G routers are still expensive. Compared to what I pay on 3 BB (450 a month including TV on a special 2 year deal a year ago). When that expires I might look at going cable free and deprive the Squirrels of their fun!

18 hours ago, Negita43 said:

my internet goes down once every 3 months or so - Squirelised - But 3BB come the same day and fix it.

In the UK I have sim based 4G router for 5 years or so but over here I suspect prices will be too high and 5G routers are still expensive. Compared to what I pay on 3 BB (450 a month including TV on a special 2 year deal a year ago). When that expires I might look at going cable free and deprive the Squirrels of their fun!

What you write doesn’t make any sense. You have a 4G router in the U.K. and you are complaining about costs in Thailand without even knowing the cost 😊 Furthermore whilst cost sensitive, considering only a 5G router in Thailand.  Confused much?

NT Wireless Thunder with unlimited data is 999 baht per annum. No need for a 5G router. But of course you’d need to have good reception where you live. 

Edited by NextG

On 12/5/2023 at 2:51 PM, Negita43 said:

AIS upgraded my router to 5G and without cost