Bangkok Bank - (issue)

WildBillHiccup

To be fair, they were hardly going to change all the printing machines... But as Scuba mentioned, if it is an essential document, there are surely enough branches nearby that are readily accessible. 

Unless its for the Purposes of showing Immigration, which itself is an antiquated bureaucratic requirement the 'savings book' is from a time before Mobile and Internet Banking...  Is there actually any need at all for these books ??? (other than the above mentioned Immigration requirement).

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Go to a different branch, avoid the same teller

Quite right... I had a few overprint issues which concerned me at Extension renewal time. So I started using a branch with a far newer update machine. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Quite right... I had a few overprint issues which concerned me at Extension renewal time. So I started using a branch with a far newer update machine. 

Yes, need to update more often.   It got so bad, I only make a withdrawal every couple months, so there isn't much in the passbook at all.  Dep, dep, dep, withdrawal.  Book lasts quite sometime before renewing.