TrueID spolier free replays

damole

Hi 

Is there a way to start a full replay of a game from the browser?

I want to watch the Villa v Arsenal game tomorrow morning without seeing the score.

I can just about manage it on the Android TV version by knowing the sequence to press on my remote whilst not really looking at the screen.

It's great that BeIN sport's catchup is spolier free, wish more "broadcasters"  would do the same.

On 12/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, damole said:

Hi 

Is there a way to start a full replay of a game from the browser?

I want to watch the Villa v Arsenal game tomorrow morning without seeing the score.

I can just about manage it on the Android TV version by knowing the sequence to press on my remote whilst not really looking at the screen.

It's great that BeIN sport's catchup is spolier free, wish more "broadcasters"  would do the same.

Are you talking about doing this on a True ID TV box (which uses the Android TV OS) or something else? 

Because if it's a True ID TV box, you can get games without spoilers by going into the TV Guide, and going back to the original broadcast using the calendar.

Also, if you have the True ID app on your phone or tablet, you can do it there by going into Live TV, then using catch up also.

Screenshot_2023_1210_170151.png.27798dc6532945d92e0e47b2fe237ce1.png

Once it's playing on your phone, you should be able to cast it to your Android TV.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

I have the TrueID app on my Android tab and Mecool Android TV box. 

I found the TV Guide and scrolled back to the game which crosses dates, currently trying ti watch Liverpool v ManU from last night before my condo security guard who is a massve Pool fan tells me the score when I leave the condo to go out this evening.  I can't get it to play.  Is this because it is not a custom Android box from True?

I do feel this app's inteface is a nightmare of poor UI/X design.  The back button usually asked you if you want to close the app but in the tv guide it says go to browse channel or category.

Glad I didn't see the gooner comment at the time.  Didn't get to watch that game because it wasn't "uploaded" in the full replay section in the morning when i checked and I need to get the catch up games watched early so I can get on with my days.

Screenshot_2023_1210_170151.png