Which AQI site is actually accurate….? Any idea. I get different readings….

mikey88

Depending on where you are in CM I prefer to ignore conflicting web site info.

If you are in CM rather than look at web sites I suggest you look and see if the mountains/skyscrapers are visible.  The degree to what you see and feel when you breath in is a good indication of the so called "air quality" or lack thereof!

17 minutes ago, mikey88 said:

every AQI site

Monitoring stations or websites?

Can depend on whether the figure is a 24hr average or a live reading. Also varies on how the AQI is calculates, is it just on the PM2.5 reading or does it calculate a weighted figure based on several pollutants; commonly PM2.5, PM10, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and ground level ozone. Then there's the location of the station to consider, is it street level or on the top of a building for example.

Many variables.

This is a good website that displays AQI data from both the government pollution monitors and those maintained by private parties...

Pick the closest up-to-date monitor to you on the map. Then for each monitoring site, it shows the latest hourly readings and hourlies for the past couple days.

https://aqicn.org/station/thailand-chiang-mai-สถาบันนโยบายสาธารณะ-มช.-ต.สุเทพ-อ.เมือง-จ.เชียงใหม่/#/z/14

• Like 1
  • Love It 1