Dogs WT#

So Did not sleep much because apparently 2 dogs have invaded the area across the street and are fighting the 2 resident dogs and the little female .  I have already yelled at them twice once it worked the other time they just sat down .In America (believe me I'm know I'm not in America -this would be an episode from Neighbor wars) .  The people that own the resident dogs don't seem to give a s##t about their dogs and I don't know where the other 2 dogs came from.the female and the one male resident  dog come visit me every day and I feel bad for them. In America I had a CCW (-I'm a liberal )for the express purpose of protecting my dogs . In America you can shoot a dog that attacks your dog -I came close twice. The 2 invading dogs need to be driven away but they are pretty determined and well built.

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

So Did not sleep much because apparently 2 dogs have invaded the area across the street and are fighting the 2 resident dogs and the little female .  I have already yelled at them twice once it worked the other time they just sat down

If you yell at them they’ll think you’re in on the conversation.

Seriously though, wear earplugs turn on the fan and a/c, it’s what I do and it works great 

6 minutes ago, novacova said:

If you yell at them they’ll think you’re in on the conversation.

Seriously though, wear earplugs turn on the fan and a/c, it’s what I do and it works great 

So now you cannot hear your radio or TV, freeze your cobblers off, and put your electricity bill up.

Some pieces of chocolate could possibly get rid of the problem dogs

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

So now you cannot hear your radio or TV, freeze your cobblers off, and put your electricity bill up.

Some pieces of chocolate could possibly get rid of the problem dogs

Wear headphones, take a Valium and don’t bother the dogs. Or wait it out.

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

So Did not sleep much because apparently 2 dogs have invaded the area across the street and are fighting the 2 resident dogs and the little female .  I have already yelled at them twice once it worked the other time they just sat down .In America (believe me I'm know I'm not in America -this would be an episode from Neighbor wars) .  The people that own the resident dogs don't seem to give a s##t about their dogs and I don't know where the other 2 dogs came from.the female and the one male resident  dog come visit me every day and I feel bad for them. In America I had a CCW (-I'm a liberal )for the express purpose of protecting my dogs . In America you can shoot a dog that attacks your dog -I came close twice. The 2 invading dogs need to be driven away but they are pretty determined and well built.

If the female is in heat, little you can do but wait it out.

If the area is not very large, and no one uses it, spraying vinegar about may deter the invaders.

I'd drop shouting at them, doesn't help much and looks bad.

Calling the city to pick them up is an option - but (at least here and in Bangkok) reaction is slow unless they are very aggressive.

Mind that the city taking them can mean anything - either dropped at some lame shelter (if it exists and if there's place) or assisted reincarnation.