Lazada Return Items Problem

carlyai

I returned the same 2 items in the same package as they arrived in.

I stuffed up, somehow, and was refunded for 1 item, but second one, return was cancelled.

It's difficult to communicate to the seller.

They acknowledge the 2 items were returned and that one was refunded, but as the second one was somehow cancelled, they are finding it difficult to give me my refund.

I have no fault with the seller but think it is the Lazada process that is the problem.

The seller goes by the handle "plugon 28", but I can't contact themScreenshot_20231216_093558_Gmail.thumb.jpg.ab70e8c7742b2a5a71dfda9e829efeb9.jpg outside the Lazada app. 

The seller asked me to send my bank account details so they could refund, but messages back have been blocked by Lazada.

The seller is (seems) willing to give me the other item refund as well, but because that item was 'return cancelled' (maybe I pressed the wrongScreenshot_20231216_092501_Lazada.thumb.jpg.d307a1691948792734cb135600700ec5.jpg button), there's a Catch 22.

Is it best to try and contact Lazada by phone to sort this out, or what to do.

Screenshot_20231216_092320_Lazada.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_092305_Lazada.jpg

14 minutes ago, carlyai said:

I returned the same 2 items in the same package as they arrived in.

I stuffed up, somehow, and was refunded for 1 item, but second one, return was cancelled.

It's difficult to communicate to the seller.

They acknowledge the 2 items were returned and that one was refunded, but as the second one was somehow cancelled, they are finding it difficult to give me my refund.

I have no fault with the seller but think it is the Lazada process that is the problem.

The seller goes by the handle "plugon 28", but I can't contact themScreenshot_20231216_093558_Gmail.thumb.jpg.ab70e8c7742b2a5a71dfda9e829efeb9.jpg outside the Lazada app. 

The seller asked me to send my bank account details so they could refund, but messages back have been blocked by Lazada.

The seller is (seems) willing to give me the other item refund as well, but because that item was 'return cancelled' (maybe I pressed the wrongScreenshot_20231216_092501_Lazada.thumb.jpg.d307a1691948792734cb135600700ec5.jpg button), there's a Catch 22.

Is it best to try and contact Lazada by phone to sort this out, or what to do.

Screenshot_20231216_092320_Lazada.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_092305_Lazada.jpg

It’s all a bit too complicated what you have done. 

You can either take a photo of your bank details and upload that for them or call to discuss it with Lazada. If you send in certain formats, they may get blocked, so send a photo. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It states clearly that you did not comply with the Lazada return procedure within the required time.

Lazada is now warning you to not act outside their procedures.

Lazada is unlikely to assist you further. 

Your best hope is finding a way to contact the seller.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I cannot comprehend buying something you do not want and then wish to return it. How does that work at say Big C.

If one is not certain then don't order or buy. 🤔

Yes correct, but I'm old.

The breakers were the correct ones but they were DIN mount and not Plug In mount.

My fault.

I thought that a breaker for a specific plug in Consumer Unit would be plug in not DIN mount.

3 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

It states clearly that you did not comply with the Lazada return procedure within the required time.

The Lazada help line is good.. with my problem I "timed out" a couple of times. They can reset the clock..

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

He just ‘pressed the wrong button’. Calm down with your confused ‘doom and gloom’. 
Firstly Lazada is warning him to ‘not act outside their procedures’ and then ‘your best hope is finding a way to contact the seller’  🤕 ☺️
He is in contact with the seller 😊

Open chat with customer care.

Then within the Cleo assistant chose the applicable order number and then type "chat with customer care" then hit enter.

You will then be connected direct to a real person without having to go through all the useless autobot stuff.

I'm sure they then will then be able to sort out everything for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, carlyai said:

The breakers were the correct ones but they were DIN mount and not Plug In mount.

My fault.

I thought that a breaker for a specific plug in Consumer Unit would be plug in not DIN mount.

Can you not get a plug in mount din to plugin?

You cancelled with the seller via chat. That's not the correct way. After you receive the item... There is a " REFUND" button... This button contacts the seller via the lazada system. 

Follow the instructions from there... This is for your future reference. Good luck with this situation 

17 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

You cancelled with the seller via chat. That's not the correct way. After you receive the item... There is a " REFUND" button... This button contacts the seller via the lazada system. 

Follow the instructions from there... This is for your future reference. Good luck with this situation 

Hi, sorry, not correct.

I didn't knowingly cancel. 

I followed the instructions.

I think the problem was, that when I ordered I couldn't click 2 in the order quantity, so I ordered 1 then another, but when I sent them back I clicked 2 OK.

Anyway I stuffed up.

Update: I contacted Lazada by phone (after not being able to work it out with the supplier). Lazada said they were probably expecting 2 boxes returned not both in the same box, so only refunded for 1. 

Even though seller said received 2 units in 1 box.

Lazada will refund for the other unit as well.

All good.

On 12/16/2023 at 10:31 AM, carlyai said:

My fault.

The Thai listing is partly to blame because it included the word "plugon" in the description for Acti9 products. This will cause confusion for those seeking the original plugon breakers. The Acti9 system is a completely different animal.