Use wise with email address

Mika78

3 minutes ago, gargamon said:

I really need to ask. Why do you want that info? Afraid of being scammed? Trying to find someones personal information for nefarious reasons? 

Wait. I just ask if i send money to someone and he/she asking to send via mail, if wise will send me only a notification that the money are already received or also a details of who get the money. I don't see anything strange in my question. 

4 minutes ago, Mika78 said:

Wait. I just ask if i send money to someone and he/she asking to send via mail, if wise will send me only a notification that the money are already received or also a details of who get the money. I don't see anything strange in my question. 

you should receive a confirming receipt just like a bank transaction but it may only list the email you sent to. Do you not know who you are sending money to? if your afraid its a scam dont send it that way and get more detail first

2 hours ago, Mika78 said:

Sending some money with wise using the receiver email address and not bank details, will wise let me know the recipient details?

Probably not. The reason you use the recipients email is so you don't get to see their banking details. All you will know is if the recipient received the funds. 

• Agree 1