A English Link To Homepro Paint Colors.

Mitkof Island

My wife runs a paint business.  They can do whatever colour you like. 

The paint formulation is done by a computer controlled machine.  The base paint is generally white and then they add colours (or tints as they tend to call them) using the computer which delivers precise quantities of the tint.

They can work from a sample or, alternatively, they will have a huge number of formulations in the computer which they can work from.  If you have a large job to do make sure to mix all the paint at the same time to ensure colour consistency.   

Use Chrome browser. Right click, choose "Translate to English".  Unfortunately Homepro's website is not very English friendly unless a name brand is already in English. Sometimes I must use Google translate into Thai, then cut and paste into Homepro search engine. It helps. Good luck.

Also, I have had better luck doing a Google search and adding the words "Bangkok" or "Thailand".  Google search seems to do a better job finding the things I am looking for in Thailand. 

On 12/16/2023 at 8:45 PM, In the jungle said:

My wife runs a paint business.  They can do whatever colour you like. 

The paint formulation is done by a computer controlled machine.  The base paint is generally white and then they add colours (or tints as they tend to call them) using the computer which delivers precise quantities of the tint.

They can work from a sample or, alternatively, they will have a huge number of formulations in the computer which they can work from.  If you have a large job to do make sure to mix all the paint at the same time to ensure colour consistency.   

My experience is that it doesn't quite work like that, although I'd love to be proven wrong.

A few times here I've tried to match old paint which has faded (evenly) slightly over time. Took a sizeable chunk of it to more than one paint retailer. All they can do it match it to their closest colour. Often close enough, but rarely a perfect match.

If your wife can perfectly match any colour precisely, so that the dried result exactly matches the sample, I'd potentially give it a shot if my house purchase goes through next month.

7 hours ago, Woof999 said:

My experience is that it doesn't quite work like that, although I'd love to be proven wrong.

A few times here I've tried to match old paint which has faded (evenly) slightly over time. Took a sizeable chunk of it to more than one paint retailer. All they can do it match it to their closest colour. Often close enough, but rarely a perfect match.

If your wife can perfectly match any colour precisely, so that the dried result exactly matches the sample, I'd potentially give it a shot if my house purchase goes through next month.

As with car paint mixing systems where the process is similar, ultimately how good the match is is down to the eye of the person mixing the paint.  Some are better than others.

My wife, or rather her workers, do not paint houses.  Generally they are working on much larger buildings and structures.  Right now they are working on an EGAT power station.  Often large corporate customers have corporate colours and will provide the paint formula and specify the supplier it is to be sourced from.