You gotta laugh at lazada delivery drivers ............

BritManToo

So yesterday this muppet marked my order 'rejected by recipient, return to sender", then took a photo as proof .........

Screenshot_2023-12-18-07-07-14-140_.jpg

But it appears he's the invisible man driving the invisible truck!

(no front gate visits plus or minus 30 minutes, security cameras with 24/7 recording are great)

20231218070841_73919782_screenshot.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Actually have only had end of day with not home note - was delivered next day or two.  But have had delivery to wrong house happen and this may be what happened here and person actually did reject it.  Finding an address seems to be beyond the beyond for some drivers.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Actually have only had end of day with not home note - was delivered next day or two.  But have had delivery to wrong house happen and this may be what happened here and person actually did reject it.  Finding an address seems to be beyond the beyond for some drivers.

If it was wrong address, you'd think the person rejecting would notice they weren't me!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You remind me of Amazon couriers in Australia who are all Indians (sub continent ones, not red Indians) and for some reasons always place my shipment in my neighbour address because it's looks and sound close enough and matter what i say they still deliver it to the wrong address, (by the way, for some reason, no problems with non Indian  couriers)...

• Confused 1