So, what should I buy?

Celsius

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

If you're asking, that's not a good sign.  Good rule of thumb, pull up historical chart, and look at the hi/lo cycles, and buy on next low cycle.  Though it takes a lot more research than just that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If you're asking, that's not a good sign.  Good rule of thumb, pull up historical chart, and look at the hi/lo cycles, and buy on next low cycle.  Though it takes a lot more research than just that.

I was thinking ANKR

52 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I was thinking ANKR

It's all foreign to me, and regret not getting in way back when.  A friend of mine did, and doing very well.   It is a roller coaster ride though.  He got in very early.

I really haven't looked at anything in past 10 years.   Funny, the crypo was flat for a while, and he asked me what I thought, and told him, I haven't a clue.  Ask me to peak.  I did at a few, and one looked decent, chart wise and reports/news, so I simply said take a peek.   Damn if he didn't buy a bit.   A month later told me, 'thanks, next visit is on my, made 10k with your recommendation'  :laugh:

"Holy sh!t dude, I say take a peek, not buy" ...  He gave me one of my best trades, % wise.  Inside info and made a 1000+%er on a penny/pink sheet stock, on rumour, just before company got bought by another (NWA/DL).   Just before the sale, they dropped the stock symbol, and anyone still holding, got screwed :giggle:

• Like 1

@Celsius I was curious, so I had to check, and it's funny reading old msgs.  That was 14 May 2019.  He bought the next day ish, @ $20 ish, rings a bell, and like me, holds till 100% ROI, so sold @ $40 probably.  Hit 43 in 2 weeks, then dropped.  Made $10k, so must of bought about $12k.  $4k for the taxman 🤬

Conversation we had:

bitcoin.png

Chart for that month: :giggle:

100%.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion is:

- BTC: Potential spot ETF that Ive been waiting for a long time. Maybe happen this month depending on the SEC

- Solana: Blockchain is more stable now. Hasn't crashed since Feb last year. More people are using Solana because of Ethereums high gas fees. I think it could go to $250 where it belongs.

On 1/6/2024 at 11:32 AM, advancebooking said:

My opinion is:

- BTC: Potential spot ETF that Ive been waiting for a long time. Maybe happen this month depending on the SEC

- Solana: Blockchain is more stable now. Hasn't crashed since Feb last year. More people are using Solana because of Ethereums high gas fees. I think it could go to $250 where it belongs.

I'm telling friends to expect SOl to go to $600 by next September(2025).

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I'm telling friends to expect SOl to go to $600 by next September(2025).

Hope you're correct. If more end users migrate from Eth blockchain to the Sol one then there might be a chance. Its a lot cheaper and faster than Ether

If the blockchain is still full of bugs and crashes more this year then theres no way it will to to 600. It was really unstable and blockchain falling over 8 times prior to Feb 2023. Its the reason I didnt buy at $9.

600 price tag needs a hell of a lot of buyers to bid up to that price. That is a HUGE market cap. It only might be possible if the hype continues and bitcoin goes over 100k after an ETF. If none of that happens Sol is unlikely to go over 100 IMHO

Edited by advancebooking

Fellas. Good luck ref the Bitcoin Spot ETF approvals. Announcement should be known by this Wednesday 10th. All the pundits reckon it is looking like a done deal, hope so but I'm not so sure. Mr Gensler isn't our friend but after saying that Mr Fink has a bigger stick so who knows? I'm still 50/50 on if we will see approval or not but naturally hoping we do. I'm a hodler not a trader, so if not it just means I'll have to keep hodling that little bit more. $600 for SOl is possible for 2025 especially so if we get ETF approval this week and BTC goes on a rip. We are inches away from institutional acceptance and adoption. 

Edited by Conno

ETF VICTORY - ALL APPROVED

Mainstream reporting still doesn't get it. Financial advisor interviewed by the BBC 'Not everyone can afford a $46,000 investment'. Clueless and a shockingly bad way to market the asset. Gives the impression that if you don't have a spare $46,000 hiding down the back of the sofa then BTC isn't for you. They seem to be unaware [or purposely misrepresenting the facts?] you can buy just $100 worth of Satoshi's or even less if you so please. 

Big congrats to all crypto people, we are now a [reluctantly] accepted member of traditional finance. Buckle up as the institutional money starts moving in over the next few years.

Message to the no-coiners - Don't wait too long before changing your minds and accepting defeat lol. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...