Loving The Attention

SweeTips

I don't want to make a brain dead comment here, or interrupt, but can I just surmise the OP?

She's got a huge wad of cash, she's after some Thai guys to take care of her sexually though she understands they might not be as big as the Jamaican guys she had on her last trip out of the West. Now she wants to know do they go naked easily like other guys do?

you're either getting trolled on dealing with a sex tourist, please attack as appropriate.

Honestly, <deleted> is wrong with people on this forum??? --- someone posts a perfectly nice post about being happy in Thailand, asks a simple question about Thai guys and gets called a troll?

Oh, and TV is against sex tourists now? That's news to me, given half of the posts you see here day in and day out.

Don't pay them any mind SweeTips, you're probably having a nicer time than most of them put together!

oh come on.....

she posts a topic about Thai guys having smaller 'members' than there Jamaican brothers and asks whether Thai guys are culturally sensitive to nudity. And of course it don't matter coz she has a big fat cheque to spend on the boys so they gonna be naked whether they like it or not.

It's a troll or a sex tourism post and as far as I know TV doesn't support active sex tourism or prostitution. You may support sex tourism Candiangirl and fair enough, but lets call a spade a spade.

Good luck to the girl, hope she gets her money's worth, with the poor countries she visits I can only guess she knows the right price by now.

Oh, and TV is against sex tourists now? That's news to me, given half of the posts you see here day in and day out.

Last time I checked that sort of discussion isn't allowed here, but perhaps you are thinking of another forum? :o

Ladies sub forum Brit, no reason not to discuss differences between cock sizes of men in different sex tourist countries here.

Agree with you completely, Maddy. Call me paranoid, but does anyone else think a wooden door may have been opened for a lot of newbies to join up & start trolling? Certain people, who although they spend half their online time calling TV down, just can't keep away? Sad, really... :D

Sorry, off topic - back to the tourism ... :o