Recommendations for long-term rental / leasing companies

Hi everybody, 

I moved work place during the pandemic and started to need a car to drive to work everyday (25km north of Bangkok). 

I got a great deal (IMO) from one of the large international car rental companies as they had no tourists to rent their cars to (newish Toyota Altis 15K a month all-in).

Now, my lease is up and they, understandably so, would like to increase the monthly rate significantly. 

Anyone has recommendations for good long-term rental car companies or leasing companies that are worth seeking out? 

I do not mind paying up to 25K a month, but preferably for a nicer car than my current one then. 

Thank you in advance for your advice, 

I can't make any leasing recommendations, but it might be worth you actually buying a car, used vehicles hold their value much better than they do in the West.

With the BTS, Red and Purple lines all operating in that direction, is public transport an option if it's just for your commute?

• Agree 1

On 12/26/2023 at 4:56 PM, Crossy said:

I can't make any leasing recommendations, but it might be worth you actually buying a car, used vehicles hold their value much better than they do in the West.

With the BTS, Red and Purple lines all operating in that direction, is public transport an option if it's just for your commute?

Thank you for your reply.

The new Pink Line actually just started servicing my work area, but between the 3 different lines I would have to use, it would still be around 1.20 or so, so still preferably to take the car.