90 days and annual renewal question

My 90 days is up on 7 Jan, but I must also renew my retirement extension by 30 Jan.  

I re-submitted my online 90-day report.  Will I get an extension, or should I just restart the process?  

Or should I submit my paperwork before 7 Jan? Let's face it, next week is going to be a busy week.

9 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

My 90 days is up on 7 Jan, but I must also renew my retirement extension by 30 Jan.  

Do your extension prior to Jan 7.

Since you can do 90 report in person up to 6/7 days late you could even do the extension and report mid Jan

Most likely the io will process the 90 report first.

Have your existing TM47 receipt with you. 

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Do your extension prior to Jan 7.

Since you can do 90 report in person up to 6/7 days late you could even do the extension and report mid Jan

Most likely the io will process the 90 report first.

Have your existing TM47 receipt with you. 

thanks, that is what I thought. I just have to be a good boy never had any issues doing it for 12 years, but I thought I would check. LOL

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

did my last 90day in November.    just did my extension and got my stamp on Dec25

I/O also reset my 90day count for March  ( Hua Hin )

Not all immigration offices do the 90 day report when you obtain an extension. 

18 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

I re-submitted my online 90-day report.  Will I get an extension, or should I just restart the process?  

Or should I submit my paperwork before 7 Jan? Let's face it, next week is going to be a busy week

Deleted.

Misunderstood

Edited by KhunBENQ

Online 90 day notification requires the 'stay visa expire' completed so if you apply close to that date, that is the date now given, not 90 days after application.

This means that one has to do a 90 day report in person on or soon after the renewal date, assuming the IOs don't do it for you (Chiang Mai don't after the 30 day waiting for a Wife/Family visa renewal)

1 hour ago, NotEinstein said:

Online 90 day notification requires the 'stay visa expire' completed so if you apply close to that date, that is the date now given, not 90 days after application.

This means that one has to do a 90 day report in person on or soon after the renewal date, assuming the IOs don't do it for you (Chiang Mai don't after the 30 day waiting for a Wife/Family visa renewal)

Correct, last time I tried to do a 90 day report online with my extension due in the period of the new 90 day period I was denied. However I went to IO and did the 90 day report in person with no issue. I had 45 days left on my extension. Didn't make much sense to me why I was denied online but no issue in person????

11 minutes ago, Soondae said:

Correct, last time I tried to do a 90 day report online with my extension due in the period of the new 90 day period I was denied. However I went to IO and did the 90 day report in person with no issue. I had 45 days left on my extension. Didn't make much sense to me why I was denied online but no issue in person????

My extension expired mid November, and I did my 90 day report online without a problem early October and got the full 90 days until my next report.

1 hour ago, Sophon said:

My extension expired mid November, and I did my 90 day report online without a problem early October and got the full 90 days until my next report.

Well my extension expired towards the end of November and, as I had just returned from overseas at the end of August, did an online 90 day report so that I had a TM47 in my passport - it only lasted for 2 weeks, to align with my extension expiry. Upon extending, the IO told me to do an online 90 day report, which lasted the 5 weeks until my 'under consideration' date expired.