Could Thailand use a Sue Johansen

kingstonkid

Starting in Toronto, Sue ran a call-in radio show where anyone, male, female, young or old, could call and ask anonymously any question they wanted about sex and would get an honest no-holds-barred answer.

The topics ranged from birth control to how to make the happy to where to get assistance.  Even there would be young teenagers able to call in and ask her opinion on their boyfriend's age and desires or what her peers were trying to convince her of.

She ended up syndicated across NA.

for those tht do not understand here is a brief history of Nurse Sue

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I was an adult before I learned about sex, by trial and error.

So were the priests who had a go at the boys in our area - always the boys. What the priests lacked in experience they made up for with vigour.  I sat in class with those poor boys in elementary school.  Atheism became all the rage. 

My ex wife and I used to listen to the Sunday Night Sex Show back in the early 90's.   There was a caller (it must have been a hoax) who stated that she weighed over 300lbs and her bf wouldn't go down on her.  She eventually got to the part about not being able to properly remove the feces from her skin folds, and the aroma might have been what caused her bf's reticence.  I still laugh when I remember that story. 

When I wanted to last longer during sex it was Sue Johanson's image that prevented premature ejaculation, but sometimes it crossed the line into sexual dysfunction. 

Edited by Bobthegimp
Spelling

10 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

My ex wife and I used to listen to the Sunday Night Sex Show back in the early 90's.   There was a caller (it must have been a hoax) who stated that she weighed over 300lbs and her bf wouldn't go down on her.  She eventually got to the part about not being able to properly remove the feces from her skin folds, and the aroma might have been what caused her bf's reticence.  I still laugh when I remember that story. 

I had to attend pre natal clinics when doing my maternity training, and a woman came in that was so fat I had a problem understanding how her partner was able to get close enough to inseminate her. We didn't get to check him out so he might have been exceptionally long for all I know.

I don't laugh at that memory, and in fact the less I think about it the better- the horror, the horror.