How noisy is your neighbours ?

georgegeorgia

The question is asked especially those guys who live in condo 's and yes not only in Thailand,

I think you Philippines expats have the most noisest neighbours along with the roosters ! 

I even found out in the country side in the Philippines was noisy , either dogs barking or roosters crowing 

As for the Vietnam expats it's the traffic beeping ,beep beep beep

HOw noisy is it where you live?

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

The question is asked especially those guys who live in condo 's and yes not only in Thailand,

I think you Philippines expats have the most noisest neighbours along with the roosters ! 

I even found out in the country side in the Philippines was noisy , either dogs barking or roosters crowing 

How noisy is it where You live , in Oz ???

regards Worgeordie

My neighbors in the condo are pretty good, I hardly hear anything.

About a year ago, we had partygoers who would come in at 2 am, and kick on. The worst was a guy who thought he could sing, both his guitar and voice were way off-key.

Apparently the juristic manager spoke to their landlord after a couple of noise complaints from us and others, they were gone a few days later.

• Thumbs Up 2

No problem for me nearest neighbor is 100m away, sometimes their dogs kick off but nowhere as bad as before this lot turned up in my garden to inspect their 5 dogs after my missus complained, dog rescue, Pu Yai, rescue services? and who knows who else (house with red car) All other cars M/C belonged to this lot.  I am expecting some loud music from other Neighbors in the next few days though.

IMG_20230216_115146.thumb.jpg.a33521471d61050c17183398bfb79f8b.jpg

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

when I had a condo in Jomtien our neighbours were very quiet

Here in north Laos I have plenty of hens, chickens and ducks that wander around my garden day and night.  They belong to my neighbours but can easily access my garden and it doesn't bother me - if you live in the countryside then you must expect animal noise.  There are a few dogs here but I find Lao dogs to be very laid back and of the non-barking variety.

• Thumbs Up 1

Two nights ago I was at Jomtien Aiyaree hotel and had Korean neighbors in 3 rooms next to mine.

Jesus what a animals! 2 fat women chased old man on hallway and beat him with hand bags, old fart run for life... fight continued later 1am in two rooms with more Koreans coming and going.

I went and yelled "SHUT THE F..UP!" Fat lady gave a quick look at me like "who are to tell us what to do?" and continue to yell.

Then it was 1 hour pretty quiet, then 2am they stated to rearrange furniture!!! They pushed beds etc. around.

I gave up, put plugs into ears and watched movies all night. They left for breakfast 6am.

The reason I didn't bother reception I saw there were only one young lady at night.

I know Koreans from LA time. They can, and are, rude people. Some may not even know it. Must be cultural thing?

I'd never rent or buy a condo next to Koreans.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

Here in north Laos I have plenty of hens, chickens and ducks that wander around my garden day and night.  They belong to my neighbours but can easily access my garden and it doesn't bother me - if you live in the countryside then you must expect animal noise.  There are a few dogs here but I find Lao dogs to be very laid back and of the non-barking variety.

You in Laos now?

I think last time you were in Madagascar,you get around