Chonburi Motorcyclist Killed in Collision with Pickup Truck

webfact

image.jpeg

Chonburi — A 26-year-old Thai man tragically lost his life in a motorcycle accident on Chonburi-Ban Bueng Road on Monday, January 1st, 2024.

The incident occurred at kilometer marker 7 in the Nong Ree sub-district, Mueang district, prompting immediate response from emergency response teams.

Upon arrival, the rescuers found a mangled yellow motorcycle bearing a Bangkok license plate lying on the road. The motorcycle had crashed into the rear of a pickup truck. The motorcycle rider, Mr. Panuwat Jinpra, 26, suffered multiple fatal injuries from the impact and was pronounced dead at the scene.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-01-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, stoner said:

nope.  

i read this story last week...and the week before...and the month before. 

How does the Elton John song go?

......Honda is Waving' goodbye......

Something like that.........

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Appears he rear-ended a parked pick-up?

Or, at the speed he was going and looks like a big bike, it shoved the pickup up the curve.  The damage is to the rear right side of the truck which would cause the pickup to be shoved left.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, stoner said:

nope.  

i read this story last week...and the week before...and the month before. 

And you don't get detailed reports about the xx others every day.

Repeating the reasons for the blood shed becomes a boring time waste.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, aussienam said:

Lights green and of course to display his prowess and perceived superiority and arrogance, did the token multiple high revs with loud exhaust, taking off to beat everyone off the lights.  Is it wrong I was hoping he'd come off at speed? 😉.

No it's not wrong.  I hate these noisy look-at-me bikes.  Many (Thai) owners deliberately hole their exhaust to draw attention to their wankerdom.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, mikebell said:

No it's not wrong.  I hate these noisy look-at-me bikes.  Many (Thai) owners deliberately hole their exhaust to draw attention to their wankerdom.

Someone doing a quick take off at lights that just went green here is due a crash!