Fascino Gold Card points

I have been using Fascino regularly for over 10 years and used a Gold card for much of that time which gave me points on every purchase. I was able at times to convert those points to cash and use against purchases. However last September I asked the pharmacy assistant how much credit I had accrued and she pointed me to a sign on the counter which stated that the points system would be discontinued until 2024 but that the current accrued points would be still valid upon resumption of the service. I have continued to shop there and accrued a new set of points which started at zero in September. Now it's 2024 I've asked again at the counter if I could use my points for a purchase and was told that the company had not informed the staff about recommencing and I still could not use my points. She told me that she did not know when the points would be available again....maybe October/November! I did not accept this and asked her to enquire with her head office. Upon my request she just shrugged her shoulders and walked away. I will not accept this behaviour and stood at the counter until she returned whereupon I asked her for the email for head office which she grudgingly wrote down for me. Back home I have emailed Fascino but although I see that the email has been opened I have received no reply. Fortunately I have retained all my receipts which give a total of points accrued and unless I get a reply to my email within a couple of days I shall take all the receipts to the Pattaya main branch on Pattaya Nua to see if I can get some action. Unfortunately, as many expats here will know, receipts fade with time and some are barely legible now. 

Has anybody had a similar experience and can give me some (constructive) advice on how to proceed? Further to this post I found Fascino on Line and sent a message which was replied to stating that the usage of points as a discount is still not feasible due to ongoing maintenance of their sales system. A nice reply but not helpful. should I be surprised? Nah!!!   If there were another pharmacy similar to Fascino I would use it.

• Confused 1