Big Pharmacy near Skytrain?

Drew345

Is there a really big pharmacy near a skytrain / subway station? Usually I go to Pharmax on Thong Lor, but it involves a motorcycle taxi there and back to the station. It's a great pharmacy though. I am going to get Orlistat (fat-catching drug) and sominar (decongestant / sleeping). If there were a big pharmacy on the skytrain, that would be great. Sukhumvit would be even better.
Thanks,

12 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

In my opinion Siam Pharmacy at Ploenchit is possibly the best pharmacy in the country.  Very busy place, they have just about everything, and I believe their prices are a bit lower then any other pharmacy. 

Yes! Great prices, excellent inventory, and helpful service in English. 

• Like 1

Another vote for Siam Pharmacy.  In addition to what's been already said, there's a Skytrain escalator almost right outside their door.  Couldn't be easier.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Drew345 said:

Is there a really big pharmacy near a skytrain / subway station? Usually I go to Pharmax on Thong Lor, but it involves a motorcycle taxi there and back to the station. It's a great pharmacy though. I am going to get Orlistat (fat-catching drug) and sominar (decongestant / sleeping). If there were a big pharmacy on the skytrain, that would be great. Sukhumvit would be even better.
Thanks,

If there was a big pharmacy on the Skytrain, where would all the passengers sit?

18 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

In my opinion Siam Pharmacy at Ploenchit is possibly the best pharmacy in the country.  Very busy place, they have just about everything, and I believe their prices are a bit lower then any other pharmacy. 

Can they beat Medisafe?