hair transplant help

osher

hi im considering between 5 best cliinics i found can anyone help me decide?   Kesa Clinic , Cosmo Clinic , Bangkok Hair Clinic, Hairsminth Clinic, BHI Clinic in bangkok please help recommend

19 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Don't, it's a turn enough. Love yourself just the way you are, and others will too. 

Not everyone wants to look bald and ugly fella.....its not a good look no matter what anyone says

I can think of only one person who it looks good on and thats Jason Statham and thats it

No I havent had it done and probably never will

• Like 1

I would recommend Lazada as the best option , there you can buy yourself a lovely wig and have done with it.

The girls wont know the differance as long as you use some strong adhesive and dont go riding a motorcycle around on a windy day just in case it blows off and causes you to lose face.

Edited by Brick Top
  • Sad 1

Why having a hair transplant? Just look at the people around you, it is fashion to be bald. And no, I am not bald I still have plenty of hair and I am 76 years old. But my wife cuts my hair to NO.1 every 4 weeks because I like very short hair.

9 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

How cheap is cheap? :biggrin:

159 baht for a bottle of Kirkland plus 38 baht shipping. So twenty bucks US dollars for 3 months supply  is worth a shot in my opinion. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chivas said:

Not everyone wants to look bald and ugly fella.....its not a good look no matter what anyone says

I agree. I used to tell many girls this but would they listen.