Lazada / Shopee in English?

Sorry if it's been asked before, but.... 

Only just discovered these 2 online shopping places and was looking to order a bed and or a mattress. Only trouble is, the mobile websites appear to only be in Thai language. 

Are the apps multi-languaged? 

Also, If I could get beyond the language barrier, is setting up an account easy enough? I own a condo now and have just taken residence as of yesterday. The mattress is a howler, hence asking. 

Edited by Johnlkuk
Extra info

There is an English option on both platforms.

I think you are better off going to the mall and paying for delivery, otherwise your mattress will just be dumped in front of juristic or worse 

• Sad 1

On 1/9/2024 at 6:38 PM, Johnlkuk said:

Sorry if it's been asked before, but.... 

Only just discovered these 2 online shopping places and was looking to order a bed and or a mattress. Only trouble is, the mobile websites appear to only be in Thai language. 

Are the apps multi-languaged? 

Also, If I could get beyond the language barrier, is setting up an account easy enough? I own a condo now and have just taken residence as of yesterday. The mattress is a howler, hence asking. 

There are three dots in the top right hand corner. Touch that to open the menu that allows you to select English 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NextG said:

There are three dots in the top right hand corner. Touch that to open the menu that allows you to select English 

Thanks all for your replies. 

I downloaded Shopee and the main parts of the app are in English, but the actual items listed are mostly in Thai. 

If that's as good as it gets I should make do by running things through a translator (screenshot, then Google Translate I think is what I tried)

I'm not going to order any bed or mattress, I should be able to make do with what I have. Mine isn't as bad as first thought after I re-inspected it in daylight. 

I have already order some bedding and pillows but had to select COD as their system wouldn't accept either of the 2 cards I offered for payment. Hoping the delivery goes to plan. 

I've only recently started using Temu in the UK, and that seems very similar to these two.  Probably as highly addictive too once you get going.