Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Golf Clubs-Left Hand.

strikingsunset

The shop on Soi 89 Sukhumvit opposite the Green Way driving range plus the shop of Thepprassit on the opposite side of the road to Pattaya Outlet mall usually have a set or two. Wont be much choice though.

Not much help today, but words of encouragement.  I bought 2 sets of lefty clubs when I worked in Thailand.  Neither set cost me more than $100 USD.  Both good name brands.  I had to regrip one set and some printing under the grip confirmed they were genuine.  One set, I found in a street market, the other on Bahtsold. The first set came without a putter and I paid 2x as much for a Ping putter as I paid for the rest of the set combined, just to play in an industry tournament that weekend.  Ouch.

My advice would be not to get in a hurry and buy the first set you see at a resale shop, especially if it's an an eye-watering price or a crappy brand.  They can be found, and priced reasonably.  But you may have to look awhile.

1 hour ago, strikingsunset said:

I want to purchase a decent set of used  LH Golf clubs in the Jomtien/Pattaya area rather than cart my current clubs from England.

Obviously if it was for RH clubs not an issue ( I am the one in ten).

Thanks in advance for help. 

I have a left handed set that you could have a look at and I'm in Jomtien. It's a combination of Callaway X-22 irons - 7-PW, various degree wedges and a couple of hybrids, ( no irons below 7 ), Cobra woods and a Scotty Cameron putter. 

12 hours ago, kinyara said:

I have a left handed set that you could have a look at and I'm in Jomtien. It's a combination of Callaway X-22 irons - 7-PW, various degree wedges and a couple of hybrids, ( no irons below 7 ), Cobra woods and a Scotty Cameron putter. 

First, thank you all for the very helpful replies.

Kinyara,I,ll send you a pm. thanks

I have a full set of  Wilson Staff "C300's " Driver /3Wood / Hybrid 3 / 4 - SW /Putter /Umbrella /Golf Bag ,All clubs Regular Flex 17,000B .I bought this  set New in Australia  2020 & have been  sitting in spare  room for past 2 years, as  have my other set I use. I live in Mancha Khiri But  Post Office will transport down for approx 4-500B boxed.

20230617_115344.jpg

20231215_105710.jpg

20231215_105734.jpg

20231215_105738.jpg

First #1.jpg

First#2.jpg

First#3.jpg

First#4.jpg

First#5.jpg

First#6.jpg

First#7.jpg

First#8.jpg