Of interest to golfers - Only Golf

topt

Apologies if someone has mentioned this before.

Whilst searching for a metal basher today I came across what to me is a new golf shop although apparently has been there a while. My excuse is at ground level it is very easy to miss it especially if cars are parked in front. It does have a 

largish sign covering the upper half of the building but I didn't notice that until I was leaving.

Has product on 2 floors but what was interesting was he has used a separate space at the back of the shop and split it between a reasonable sized artificial putting green and a hitting area with a Trackman monitor set up.

Location on Sukhumvit south bound a couple of hundred metres past the Pattaya Tai lights - opposite the new Go place and a little further up. 

IMG_20240116_111105.thumb.jpg.17c9d296ad840faa274cb9d42be56546.jpgIMG_20240116_111112.thumb.jpg.4690a12c417f8a3b449e0b92c6b29d46.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks mate - much appreciated. It always astounds me how poor Thai businesses are at marketing themselves - especially from the street level views. 

I have found their website  - https://www.onlygolfthailand.com/

So far the only place I found with 'reasonable' prices is the golf shop at the back of the Outlet Mall.

There is a 2 story mall in Bangkok dedicated to golf gear - but it is way over-priced.

I was visiting Khon Kaen recently and the Sports Store in Central Mall had Pinaccle Soft and Rush on sale for 700 Baht (Box 12) and several other 'bargains' too. 

13 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Thanks mate - much appreciated. It always astounds me how poor Thai businesses are at marketing themselves - especially from the street level views. 

I have found their website  - https://www.onlygolfthailand.com/

So far the only place I found with 'reasonable' prices is the golf shop at the back of the Outlet Mall.

There is a 2 story mall in Bangkok dedicated to golf gear - but it is way over-priced.

I was visiting Khon Kaen recently and the Sports Store in Central Mall had Pinaccle Soft and Rush on sale for 700 Baht (Box 12) and several other 'bargains' too. 

Very poor website, doubt it will last long

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've not seen that shop, doesn't stand out at all, i prefer to buy online now, facebook marketplace, Lazada or that shop on Thepprasit top left

Ditto - Lazada works best for me - especially balls/tees etc.

But for buying stuff like gloves I havent used before and clothes etc. for the wife, always best to try them on first. 

Just now, villerupt said:

i try my luck here

i m looking for a second hand fairway:

mizuno

serie F50

D3, 15°

thx

For second hand you may be better off trying Pattaya Golf on 3rd road heading north after Central and 100 metres after the next crossroads with lights - the turning to go to Hollywood.

• Confused 1

On 1/16/2024 at 5:54 PM, topt said:

Apologies if someone has mentioned this before.

Whilst searching for a metal basher today I came across what to me is a new golf shop although apparently has been there a while. My excuse is at ground level it is very easy to miss it especially if cars are parked in front. It does have a 

largish sign covering the upper half of the building but I didn't notice that until I was leaving.

Has product on 2 floors but what was interesting was he has used a separate space at the back of the shop and split it between a reasonable sized artificial putting green and a hitting area with a Trackman monitor set up.

Location on Sukhumvit south bound a couple of hundred metres past the Pattaya Tai lights - opposite the new Go place and a little further up. 

IMG_20240116_111105.thumb.jpg.17c9d296ad840faa274cb9d42be56546.jpgIMG_20240116_111112.thumb.jpg.4690a12c417f8a3b449e0b92c6b29d46.jpg

Went in there about 2 years ago,expensive golf merchandise (imo) but they do club fitting and even had a practice bunker (at that time)..if and when i need a new Driver i would probably go there?

11 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Went in there about 2 years ago,expensive golf merchandise (imo) but they do club fitting and even had a practice bunker (at that time)..if and when i need a new Driver i would probably go there?

He mentioned 2 years and I am just amazed I had never noticed it before.

Yes could be a good plan with the Trackman so you can see some numbers.

I didn't really look at prices that much but what I did see did not look cheap. I did get the impression he would discount if pressed.

• Like 1