How is Nakornping Condo these days?

heybruce

I will be in Chiang Mai in February and the first half of March.  I am considering renting a studio apartment in Nakornping.  I know the Nakornping studios are a little smaller than the one I used to live in at Hillside 4, but other than that they were acceptable, and I like the location.  Is there anything about life in Nakornping that I should know before I put down a deposit?

Thanks for any help.

• 6 months later...
On 1/19/2024 at 2:26 AM, heybruce said:

I will be in Chiang Mai in February and the first half of March.  I am considering renting a studio apartment in Nakornping.  I know the Nakornping studios are a little smaller than the one I used to live in at Hillside 4, but other than that they were acceptable, and I like the location.  Is there anything about life in Nakornping that I should know before I put down a deposit?

Thanks for any help.

Oh. 5555. You got zero replies. Odd. I thought this would be a good thread. Wrong 555. 

Did you move into that place? I'm wondering exactly the same. Are lifts working now 555?

4 hours ago, neilrob said:

I have a condo in Nakornping. It is a good building, conveniently situated. The facilities (lifts, which are quite new, pool etc.) all work very well

Having lived there for several years, I concur with your assessment (mostly).

Moved on to another place but few complaints about the building and the location is great.

Happy to see you're still around the area, Neil.  Cheers.