Applications of British passports for wife and third daughter and renwal of BP for the other two daughters who is now over 18

As aforementioned in the topic title, presently instructed(ordered) by my better half to start the procedure. It has been more than 20 years since I did that for my two older daughters and now am wondering any changes since then?

Btw, we are all presently residing in Thailand.

No need to shout! Take BOLD off.

Differences to UK Passport procedure in the past 20 years? Look on gov.uk.

Hey, the price will certainly have gone up, and the waiting time. And it is now back to Blue, not maroon.

Did you not have to re-new the kids passport at 5 (I think) and then after 10 years?

Edited by KannikaP

Easy enough, especially if you can easily travel to Bangkok or Chiang Mai to submit the applications and pick up the new passports.

Fill in forms for each, photos and proof of address in Thailand, colour copies of every page of the old passports, then submit at the HMPO office at VFS in Bangkok or Chiang Mai.  

All the links are above.

Sincere apologies for not using the right format or what not. Guess yours truly is not the right English teacher material!

Anyway, appreciate all your assistances and wishing you all a very Happy ending in your neck of the woods.