Savanakhet marriage visa

10 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

That's the same requirements for the Non Imm O ME visa now, as for a 1-year extension of stay at Immigration.

Which makes Savannahket Visas rather pointless! Unless, of course Mukdahan and Savannahket now have a community, a hub perhaps, of agents whose purpose is to "assist" applicants for such Visas?

I am going to Savannakhet next week to get a non imm o type multi entry visa based on marriage, I have the 400k in a Thai bank, but it has only been there for a couple of weeks... I thought it only had to be seasoned if you were getting an extension.. not the original non o ... or am I missing something here....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin71 said:

I am going to Savannakhet next week to get a non imm o type multi entry visa based on marriage, I have the 400k in a Thai bank, but it has only been there for a couple of weeks... I thought it only had to be seasoned if you were getting an extension.. not the original non o ... or am I missing something here....

No problem. If you get knocked back, just get a single entry Non O and the next time around trot off down to immigration and get yourself a proper extension and save yourself a bucket full of money and time. 

• Thumbs Up 1