30 day extension for tourism requirements?

My parents need to go to the Jomtien immigration office to extend their stay by 30 days. They each have a single entry 60 day tourist visa issued online from the UK. They are staying with us, house is in my wife's name, I filed a TM30 for them online.

I assume they will need to show:

copy passport id page

copy of visa and entry stamp

passport photo

proof of TM30

flight tickets

Is there anything else that might be required, such as my wife's house book?, I read on an expat club info page that a copy of the email notifying confirmation of a tourist visa approval is also required?.

Many thanks in advance.  

Hope the op doesn't mind if I throw in a question - If I am staying at a combination of hotels and say monthly rents at a condo over the ninety days what is required at the 60 day mark to extend  -

• showing where I stayed for the whole 60 days - and or now only - and or the last 30 days. Wouldn't have the latter yet so I suppose it's not that.
  • is it required for both condos with a landlord and normal hotels ie  if I stay at multiple hotels do I have to ask for a TM30 at each one as I leave. 

Thanks for help. 

19 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

showing where I stayed for the whole 60 days - and or now only - and or the last 30

Just provide last hotel TM30 prior to attending immigration 

• Thanks 1