Send Mail Tot Ipstar Not Working

Wash

Am I the only one having problems with send mail on TOT IPStar hookup? Just started early this morning and am not able to get any messages to process. I use OUtlook and it has been working just fine for months with no problems.

I close the IPStar connection and start Cellphone Bluetooth connection and the send works just fine, without making any changes to the Outlook send/recieve options.

Also if anyone has found a support location on the web for TOT Ipstar it would be great service if you could post the link.

Help anyone?

What SMTP server settings are you using on TOT IPstar?

George, Wow, you are really on the job, thanks for such a fast reply.

I use my own website email at waynes.net as SMTP and it has been working just great until this morning. Is there a better recomendation for SMTP that I should be using?

Sure wish TOTIpstar had a support site.

Thanks again George.

Change your outgoing mail settings to

mail.smtp.totonline.net

That should work.

Thanks Thaddeus, I tried the settings you suggest and still get the same reaction from the system. If I close the connection with IPStar and log on with GPRS and my cell phone the send works just fine.

Change your outgoing mail settings to

mail.smtp.totonline.net

That should work.

Thanks Thaddeus, I tried the settings you suggest and still get the same reaction from the system. If I close the connection with IPStar and log on with GPRS and my cell phone the send works just fine.

Odd..... it worked on mine, and so did the one George just suggested.

If ipstar.tot.co.th or smtp.ipstar.tot.co.th or mail.ipstar.tot.co.th don't work the problem may be elsewhere.

Ah the wonders of the internet in Thailand. :o

Exact what error message come from Outlook when you try to send?

Error message I get is:

Task

Wayne-Send requested error (c0X800ccc6A) outgoing server email server requested internal error. Contact seerver administrator or ISP. The Server requested : 451 Temp Local problem please try later

Thanks again.

• 1 year later...

Well i had same problem i think....i could not send any emails as well.......so i contacted TOT and asked for an outgoing smtp server to use

...... 118.175.8.10 ......was the adress i was given and i have been able to send mail ever since

Claus