Thai2English.com bites the dust?

connda

Thai2English.com has been one of my favorite Thai-English translation since I arrived in Thailand.  Guess I'll periodically check to see if it reincarnates or not.  I still have a fully function copy of the Thai2English Windows program that I purchased years ago.  It still runs.  :thumbsup:
Well - if it bit the dust.  "So long and thanks for all the fish translations."

Screenshotfrom2024-02-0216-36-34.png.fe6d92a03494507bb43652710fd86995.png

I use that as well, but they both have there strengths and weaknesses.

I'm glad I purchased the Windows version.  It's incredibly useful for translating into the form of transliterations that I've been using for years.  It comes in handy translating Pali-Thai to Pali-English. 

I hope they'll be back, it's the only site I know where you can stick in a thai sentence and it'll split up the words and do the translation at the same time. I'll happily pay for that feature alone.

Just found out... it is/was a good website. Good transliteration, good deconstruction of sentences. Very helpful for batch transliteration.

Any chance to share that Windows program to me? Never saw it... sounds helpful.

edit: found the trial, and downloaded and installed. Works fine. You can even register it by entering any license key (I used all 1's). It will say registered. Didn't expect that. Nice of them to make it available to all after going web-only or maybe fallback when website unavailable 🙂

Edited by Blablaat

• 2 weeks later...