NT wireless 4G Unlimited Sim card.

Anyone use NT sim especially in Jomtien.

I currently use True Thor 15Mbps unlimited, 5G can't complain really, so far through the years True was best network for me in general, I move around a lot driving but it works on most part, before had 10Mbps 4G from them and everything worked and I'm talking IPTV no buffering, Netflix YT etc..

Now I condo I use my Samsung phone as router it works just fine.

Signal not strongest there but works.

I wonder about NT sim cuz it's 1000 per year or 199 month. 

I live on 2nd rd Jomtien, anyone got clue NT got signal there?

Is it NT use DTAC network or? 

Anyone on NT can share speed tests 🙏

NT Shopee

Btw. 

Any links to right cheapo router for it with 2300 Band 40 that works.

48zpmxj

Screenshot_20240203_114237_Shopee.thumb.jpg.769ff1105ea4bd1022a04466eb3063ad.jpg

48zpmxj

Edited by metisdead
Do not use emojis or any other form of graphics in the title of your poll or topic.

Looks like a good deal. 

I may get one for my solar cctv camera when my true 1 year expires. 

There is 1 or more apps available, where you pin your location on a map and it tells you which network has the widest and fastest coverage. 

It may be called opensignal. 

Im not 100% sure on the name. 

Maybe there will be other members who know of such a app? 

1 hour ago, northsouthdevide said:

Looks like a good deal. 

I may get one for my solar cctv camera when my true 1 year expires. 

There is 1 or more apps available, where you pin your location on a map and it tells you which network has the widest and fastest coverage. 

It may be called opensignal. 

Im not 100% sure on the name. 

Maybe there will be other members who know of such a app? 

Yeh I know apps. Other one is nperf. But it's map vs real life results.

7 minutes ago, Pattaya420 said:

What that's means? I live on 25th floor.

It is unlikely to work.  I do not have but did order and ran into total mess trying to register here in Bangkok with result had to visit their hqs office to register or forget it - wrote off as bad dream.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It is unlikely to work.  I do not have but did order and ran into total mess trying to register here in Bangkok with result had to visit their hqs office to register or forget it - wrote off as bad dream.

Got ya. Found another thread 🧵 about it and in NT terms on web says not higher then 5th floor. 

I'm on 25th

Guess stick with True then.

6 minutes ago, Pattaya420 said:

Got ya. Found another thread 🧵 about it and in NT terms on web says not higher then 5th floor. 

I'm on 25th

Guess stick with True then.

Any chance of a fiber line?  It has a monthly cost but no restrictions on normal use and you could set up wifi for phone usage.  Expect Condo may only connect to one provider from what have read however.

3 hours ago, Pattaya420 said:

Anyone use NT sim especially in Jomtien.

I currently use True Thor 15Mbps unlimited, 5G can't complain really, so far through the years True was best network for me in general, I move around a lot driving but it works on most part, before had 10Mbps 4G from them and everything worked and I'm talking IPTV no buffering, Netflix YT etc..

Now I condo I use my Samsung phone as router it works just fine.

Signal not strongest there but works.

I wonder about NT sim cuz it's 1000 per year or 199 month. 

I live on 2nd rd Jomtien, anyone got clue NT got signal there?

Is it NT use DTAC network or? 

Anyone on NT can share speed tests 🙏

NT Shopee

Btw. 

Any links to right cheapo router for it with 2300 Band 40 that works.

48zpmxj

Screenshot_20240203_114237_Shopee.thumb.jpg.769ff1105ea4bd1022a04466eb3063ad.jpg

48zpmxj

Since you state you are utilising 5G with your Truemove H SIM, check which band you are using. If n28(700MHz), you might be able to make use of a MybyNT SIM. 
They have an Unlimited 30Mbps product, either monthly(250 baht) or as a 12 month package(1890 baht). 
https://www.lazada.co.th/shop/nt-official

Edited by NextG

On 2/3/2024 at 3:34 PM, NextG said:

Since you state you are utilising 5G with your Truemove H SIM, check which band you are using. If n28(700MHz), you might be able to make use of a MybyNT SIM. 
They have an Unlimited 30Mbps product, either monthly(250 baht) or as a 12 month package(1890 baht). 
https://www.lazada.co.th/shop/nt-official

How do I check that? All I can see is this on attached photo. It says NR NSA, and sim 2 is AIS and it says LTE 

Wonder what's NR NSA but think it's superior to LTE 

I use Samsung s22U as router ATM kind of works okay off peak hours I noticed it slows down to nothing last weekend. Weekdays is ok. True.

Screenshot_20240207_165423_Settings.thumb.jpg.7e0d2e44f97dc6a6dbe0e222392d82a0.jpg

Screenshot_20240207_171749_LTEDiscovery.thumb.jpg.9d282e884e91885c27e0b58464aade8c.jpg

What about this sim? Might try that for test with phone and if pick signal get year card and router, it's no limits but question is will it work on 25th floor Jomtien 2nd road.

When I reg sim can I lie and say 3rd floor? Guess that will do trick? Or no matter?

https://shp.ee/vwhwrsu

Edited by Pattaya420

My vs NT wireless ? What's the frequencies and difference? One is Unlimited 4G other 30Mbps 5G

Do they use same antenas? Do they have own ones or use DTAC network?

Wonder which one to high floor condo...

IMG-20240208-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.b70f2929814e2e6c31248483186448f4.jpeg

On 2/7/2024 at 5:01 PM, Pattaya420 said:

How do I check that? All I can see is this on attached photo. It says NR NSA, and sim 2 is AIS and it says LTE 

Wonder what's NR NSA but think it's superior to LTE 

I use Samsung s22U as router ATM kind of works okay off peak hours I noticed it slows down to nothing last weekend. Weekdays is ok. True.

Screenshot_20240207_165423_Settings.thumb.jpg.7e0d2e44f97dc6a6dbe0e222392d82a0.jpg

Screenshot_20240207_171749_LTEDiscovery.thumb.jpg.9d282e884e91885c27e0b58464aade8c.jpg

What about this sim? Might try that for test with phone and if pick signal get year card and router, it's no limits but question is will it work on 25th floor Jomtien 2nd road.

When I reg sim can I lie and say 3rd floor? Guess that will do trick? Or no matter?

https://shp.ee/vwhwrsu

At what am I looking? Would have been good if you had changed the interface language to English before posting it. 

NT Wireless is on LTE Band 40. The cheapest way to test would have been to obtain a DTAC SIM and to have locked your Samsung phone to transceive on Band 40 only. 
But Samsung recently removed your ability to do so.

Therefore you can only br sure by obtaining the 199 baht SIM, testing it at your location. 

NSA is 5G based on a 4G network. Not the full fledged 5G spec. 

On 2/8/2024 at 1:11 PM, Pattaya420 said:

My vs NT wireless ? What's the frequencies and difference? One is Unlimited 4G other 30Mbps 5G

Do they use same antenas? Do they have own ones or use DTAC network?

Wonder which one to high floor condo...

IMG-20240208-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.b70f2929814e2e6c31248483186448f4.jpeg

My by CAT is a mobile phone service. NT Wireless is a fixed point service. 
Your phone can handle any of the frequencies necessary. Reception at your location is your issue. Band selection can be helpful. Not sure why Samsung decided to remove that function.