Good Dentists?

I forget the name, but the dentist on the ring road in Chawang I thought was very good. The office is on the ring road going towards Lamai after the old post office. The office is on the left hand side of the road. They also have an office in Maenam.

Deal....

That was about as useful as a one legged man at an ass kicking party :D

MAYBE, BUT you wouldn't believe how many have come for my help in the last 10 years or so (most have Dentistphobia)

AND they always come with a pint or 2! :o:D

Edited by SamuiJens

If you need a good dentist on KPG go to the one on the main road in Ban Tai, just before you get to 7/11 on the right, coming from Thongsala. She's slow but I am very dentist/pain phobic and even the injections did not hurt. 1400 baht if I remember rightly for a very large white filling.

Don't go to the new place in Thongsala. Looks fancy but when my friend went for a polish he came out with all his gums bleeding.

Anyone know of any inexpensive well trained dentists on the island? Haven't had my teeth checked in a while and thought I'd get them looked at. Or is it better and cheaper in Bangkok?

Without question, Dr Tee at Dental Design Clinic on the left heading to Maenam from Bophut. Opposite the new 75 kitchen place. Superb, long established and goes to America with his brother in Bangkok to keep up with cutting edge technology. Couple of hundred baht a filling more expensive than most but well worth it. A firm favourite with many "long termers". Cheers.

If you need a good dentist on KPG go to the one on the main road in Ban Tai, just before you get to 7/11 on the right, coming from Thongsala. She's slow but I am very dentist/pain phobic and even the injections did not hurt. 1400 baht if I remember rightly for a very large white filling.

Don't go to the new place in Thongsala. Looks fancy but when my friend went for a polish he came out with all his gums bleeding.

Good to know, Adagio. I had thought of going there but perhaps won't now :o

The Ban Tai dentist is also the dentist at the hospital, hence her odd hours. Better to get an appt on the weekend. Only drawback is (at least when I went last year) she didn't have Xray.