Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Women can do everything!

Aw, but I look for the video where they are mucking about in the sewer unplugging the lines or out on an offshore work boat catching loads in 6 ft seas (or just a riding out the high seas waiting until the sea is calm enough to work the deck).  Let's pull up some of the Mike Rowe shows of "Dirty Jobs" and see them lining up to do that.  (BTW, I saw just in the past couple of weeks where 3 or 4 farang ladies couldn't even get the handcuffs on a 'suspect' and he broke free).

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

BTW, I saw just in the past couple of weeks where 3 or 4 farang ladies couldn't even get the handcuffs on a 'suspect' and he broke free

Probably that suspect didn't read the memo that he has to pretend that women can do it all.

• Haha 1

There's a version of rhe video without the geezer yapping away just to hear the sound of his own voice. 

If this is the Chilean women's team video, they took more than 5 minutes to do the pool section and cheated in multiple ways just to get through it.  A men's team from San Antonio (and not the best team) finished the entire course in just over 3 minutes.  

On 2/8/2024 at 11:50 PM, AgMech Cowboy said:

Aw, but I look for the video where they are mucking about in the sewer unplugging the lines or out on an offshore work boat catching loads in 6 ft seas (or just a riding out the high seas waiting until the sea is calm enough to work the deck).  Let's pull up some of the Mike Rowe shows of "Dirty Jobs" and see them lining up to do that.  (BTW, I saw just in the past couple of weeks where 3 or 4 farang ladies couldn't even get the handcuffs on a 'suspect' and he broke free).

Women are more clever than men. like it or not, They get men to do the dirty jobs and they do jobs like lawyer or such then get into government where they can pass laws to stop men having man fun. In NZ they even passed a law saying that if we live with a woman for more than 2 or 3 years ( I forget which ) even without being married, they can still get 50% of the man's goodies, even if they did nothing to earn them.

No, women ain't stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Women are more clever than men. like it or not, They get men to do the dirty jobs and they do jobs like lawyer or such then get into government where they can pass laws to stop men having man fun. In NZ they even passed a law saying that if we live with a woman for more than 2 or 3 years ( I forget which ) even without being married, they can still get 50% of the man's goodies, even if they did nothing to earn them.

No, women ain't stupid.

See this book from 1971.

This_is_the_book_cover_of_The_Manipulate

• Like 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

See this book from 1971.

This_is_the_book_cover_of_The_Manipulate

Indeed.

It took me years to realise just how brainwashed western men have become.

They have always had an edge over men though, commonly known as The Power of the <deleted>, and it is a strong force, not to be disregarded. Only rich, powerful and famous men can reverse that power.

Money, power and fame is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to mankind. Works every time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

with the exception of supporting women's sporting teams it seems..

teehee

Irrelevant. They are out there even now saying that despite few supporting women's sport and them making way less advertising money, women's sport "deserves" as much money as men's teams, just because women are worth more.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only rich, powerful and famous men can reverse that power.

Money, power and fame is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to mankind. Works every time.

Disagree,

Even Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Johnny Depp, Brad Pit and Paul McCartney can't keep one happy. So what chance do us normal guys have?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

Even Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Johnny Depp, Brad Pit and Paul McCartney can't keep one happy. So what chance do us normal guys have?

Personally, I think that is the wrong criteria.

Egoistically speaking, for me it is important that one or multiple females make me happy. My gf makes me happy since a long time, and I try to make her happy. But if she would not make me happy anymore, then I would look for replacement, short or long time.

Leonardo DiCaprio seems to do it right. Find a girl which make you happy, and if you think another one would make you happier, then get another one. 

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

I've always managed well enough. 

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

I wasn't referring to being married. It would be surprising if I was as I've said often enough that I despise the institution of marriage as it is in the west.

I bet none of them have a problem getting a "date" for the night.

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

Not exactly.

Brad Pitt is a high status in all senses of the word - rich, famous, and very attractive to the opposite sex. These types of men hardly just have one woman in their life because they are tempted by too many options. Most of us don't have that problem. 

44 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Not exactly.

Brad Pitt is a high status in all senses of the word - rich, famous, and very attractive to the opposite sex. These types of men hardly just have one woman in their life because they are tempted by too many options. Most of us don't have that problem. 

And then there is Will Smith.

I don't read much about celebrities but just seeing the headlines it seems he has difficulties.

actor-will-smith-and-his-wife-actress-ja

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then there is Will Smith.

I don't read much about celebrities but just seeing the headlines it seems he has difficulties.

It's hard to know what is fake news, so I wouldnt pay too much attention.

Leo DiCaprio has much younger women and changes often. That sounds like real news for a good looking wealthy famous guy. 

59 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Not exactly.

LTRs are hard for all men, as women are never satisfied.

Short Time is much easier for the rich and famous, but they face accusations later.

You're confusing the two!

James Garner has a great bit in one of his western movies, he is telling another guy that he doesn't observe any of the privileges for women, holding doors, man always pays etc.

The other guy says "Well I was always taught..." to treat women special.

Garner says, "Who taught you that?"

Guy says "My mother."

Garner says "Right, a woman".

(Can't remember the name of the movie, anyone here know?).

• Haha 1