Pool/snooker Table

tigerman

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My friend has one to sell in HuaHin. I will tell him to chk out this post.

It is made by Patana. He bought it a while ago.

Likewise if there is another table going i'm interested to purchase one too :o

try the sports shop on the third floor of market village, they do all types and sizes,if you cannot see them then ask the lady at counter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can any one tell me of any pool or snooker table shops in chaam /huahin area--or any one wishing to sell one --- They can pm me with all the details including bed material(wood or slate) :o

Chk out SOVEREIGN Table. they do deliver to hua hin

Why is it that every one of your posts since you joined the forum six weeks ago have been in support of the Sovereign brand and its maker, Patanakarn Billiards Ltd.? Do you work for them or have an ownership interest?

• 4 months later...

Check out at the Lucky Shot Bar in Hua Hin. There are very good full size pool tables and the owner Andy could provide you with informations. But I think this tables are not so cheap as Sovereign or Everest. You can find this bar in the Poolsuk Road next to Octopussy Bar or Coconut Bar.

I've got a slate/granite bed Boss 7 x3.5 table for sale here in Pattaya, its up for 35000bht but i'm open to offers. :o

Never heard of a granite/slate before, must be the only one in Thailand, perhaps the world. Why mix slate with granite????????????????????????

I would agree with poolplayer. Since my last reply I discovered the Lucky Shot bar has the best real pool tables in Hua Hin.

They probably know a lot about it.

If you think these table's are the best then you have led a sheltered life. I believe they are trying to sell them for approx 120,000 baht, thats 30,000 baht profit for them, they are covered in formica for pete's sake. Both have a roll on them.

Check out the internet there are quite a few in Bangkok, cut out the middleman.

I've got a slate/granite bed Boss 7 x3.5 table for sale here in Pattaya, its up for 35000bht but i'm open to offers. :D

Never heard of a granite/slate before, must be the only one in Thailand, perhaps the world. Why mix slate with granite????????????????????????

Excuse me! :o

Slate or granite, don't know which. :D

Are you an expert?

Edited by davethailand

I've got a slate/granite bed Boss 7 x3.5 table for sale here in Pattaya, its up for 35000bht but i'm open to offers. :D

Are you an expert?

Whats the make???????

If its Granite the table will be quite new, if its slate the table will be expensise, probably concrete.

If its a competition size (9 foot) then probably italian slate.

Are you an expert?

Whats the make???????

If its Granite the table will be quite new, if its slate the table will be expensise, probably concrete.

If its a competition size (9 foot) then probably italian slate.

I've checked and its a Boss Wood Classic (non coin op) with a granite top, selling prices new is 55000bht. :D

• 3 months later...

Fast update:

I bought one 9-foot brunswick a like matchtable trough the lucky shot bar with help from owner Andy about 3 months ago.

Not for the price I read above though.. I paid under 100k and got the balls and special lamps to hang above the table with that.

Think that is an ok price for a 9 foot table.

Manou

Thats a dam_n reasonable price, however its not a real Brunswick!

Its a chinese copy as used by the place where i play 9-ball in Bangkok. A real Brunswick is around 225K including the accessories. However, im a regular player and i cant tell the difference between the copy and the real one. If i was gonna buy one for home it would be a copy for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Also a friend of mine in Cha-am who owns Cha-am motorbike rentals has a table for sale that's quite new and is hardly ever used. I will ask him about it again but as I recall he said he would sell for around 35,000 baht. If anybody wants to know the details I can pass on his number. I've no idea whether it's granite, slate or what, as I've never played on it, but I will be in Cha-am in a few days and can find out or just pass on the details as already mentioned.