Botox for men

Dan SG

Can anyone recommend a good clinic in Bangkok that does botox for men or other injectables / fillers - preferably the less invasive type.  Getting a bit wrinkly / haggard but want something subtle and a clinic that will listen rather than just do their own identikit treatment.  Looking for somewhere mildly classy but not super high end / high so.

Jonny, from "Jonny There's Something Happening Youtube channel" did a video a while back on having botox administered by Dr Donna at Medconsult Clinic on Sukhumvit 39 - not too plush so it might suit your requirements.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mark5335 said:

Jonny, from "Jonny There's Something Happening Youtube channel" did a video a while back on having botox administered by Dr Donna at Medconsult Clinic on Sukhumvit 39 - not too plush so it might suit your requirements.

Exactly where I would suggest. British doc and plenty of Botox and filker  experience injecting both  men and women. Takes her time,   individualizes and goes for  subtle effects. If she errs it tends to be in the direction of  injecting not enough bur one can always top up.

But not in the least bit classy or posh. Just a straightforward GP clinic that offers Botox/fillers/thread lifts aling with vaccinations, blood tests, and other general services. 

https://www.medconsultasia.com/services/botox/

Do not try to book online. Use their Line App or email. 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Exactly where I would suggest. British doc and plenty of Botox and filker  experience injecting both  men and women. Takes her time,   individualizes and goes for  subtle effects. If she errs it tends to be in the direction of  injecting not enough bur one can always top up.

But not in the least bit classy or posh. Just a straightforward GP clinic that offers Botox/fillers/thread lifts aling with vaccinations, blood tests, and other general services. 

https://www.medconsultasia.com/services/botox/

Do not try to book online. Use their Line App or email. 

Seems to be a few bad reviews on this place.  I know you need to treat google reviews with a bit of skepticism but one in particular gets me a bit nervous.  Does anyone else have any recommendations? Specifically for men and a subtle look (I'm a bit self conscious and the last thing I want is to look done / frozen!).