Notary Public recommendations

trevor67

Any recommendations for a notary public, preferably central Pattaya, but I can go anywhere. I used to use a guy in Naklua,

but he has passed away. The cheaper the better....I know one  lawyer that wants 1000b, don't know if that's fair, but I used to pay 600b

2 years ago.

29 minutes ago, trevor67 said:

The cheaper the better....I know one  lawyer that wants 1000b, don't know if that's fair, but I used to pay 600b

2 years ago.

400 bt difference and put into consideration that 600bt was 2 years ago, come on Charlie....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PPGuy said:

I have used Thai Euro Law Office for a number of years for services of their registered NP. Latest was around October 2023. They have always charged me Bt500.

They are located opposite to the side entrance to Big C next to South Pattaya Road, close to Sukhumvit Road. Near to Key Visa office / B-Quik service centre.

I concur... you beat me to it... they still charge only 500 baht per signature (2024). I've used this firm for several legal matters, including court hearings, and they are the best and most diligent in Pattaya. The lawyer's wife who works in the office speaks perfect English.

https://www.thaiyello.com/company/499775/thai-euro-law-officeadvisory

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I could be wrong.... all I recollect is I was surprised they made a song and dance about getting change for me.

They had to witness me and my mate signing an Aussie Stat Dec, 1000 baht, very quick and easy (probably more now as that was 2015)

I also used them to buy a condo in 2008 and do my Thai Will in 2022 and always had good rates and great service from them. 

Edited by Pattaya57

On 2/12/2024 at 3:03 PM, PPGuy said:

I have used Thai Euro Law Office for a number of years for services of their registered NP. Latest was around October 2023. They have always charged me Bt500.

They are located opposite to the side entrance to Big C next to South Pattaya Road, close to Sukhumvit Road. Near to Key Visa office / B-Quik service centre.

That worked...quick and fast service, 500bt thanks @PPGuy

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, streetlite said:

4-5000 Baht, Nakhon Sawan ...excellent attorney....she will meet you in Big C.....

You like to give some money to me too? Seems you are throwing it around lol, that is really too much. Even an expensive lawyer office in Bangkok costs 2k max.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, streetlite said:

4-5000 Baht, Nakhon Sawan ...excellent attorney....she will meet you in Big C.....

The standard fee in Pattaya is 1000 baht, and Thai-Euro Law as listed above will provide excellent service for 500 baht per signature. Anything over 1000 baht is excessive.

• Like 1