Prediction Sheets For Downloading, 2007-2008

Jockstar

Ok. Heres the first 4 weeks of football prediction sheets. Please take the time to study and check that they work.ie allow you to fill in the blanks etc. I'm new to making this kinds of sheet up. So please do check that everything is ok. Thanks. Also completed sheets can be emailed to [email protected] . Thanks. ONLY this email. Any sent to my personal email will be ignored.

wks1_4.xls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys here are the new sheets for downloading. Please do not sent these to me until after this weeks scores are up. And just a reminder. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAMES ON THE SHEETS!!! Thanks and good luck for the next few weeks.

Btw the sheets are marked as 9-12 but only contain from 6th october to 28th October. These sheets were made up well before the season started. So please either submit in one go or at least weekly.

wks9_12.xls

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heres the new sheets lads. Thes will take you up to the 2nd of Jnauary. Since there are many games in a short period of time. I need these predictions done in one go. As you know its the festive season and i wont be online as much. Probably many of you will be the same. So please get these completed sheets to me by the usual time next Saturday. Thanks and have a great Xmas and New Year. Also PLEASE put your name on the sheets! Thanks.

29thDecember_2nd_January.xls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...