Medpark Dental Dept, Eidelweiss or BIDC?

Richard5

I'm not sure sure these are the three best choices, but I'm looking for the best quality most experienced Endodontist I can find in

Bangkok for either root canal or an implant. My only criteria is best quality of work, cost everywhere in Thailand is affordable

more or less. 

I wasn't impressed with the dental clinic in Bumrungrad or the one in Medpark, I can't speak to the others. But I would recommend Dental Hospital Bangkok. It's near Habito Mall at Sukhumvit 77. http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/

It's definitely not the cheapest in town, but it was cheaper than Bumrungrad (the work wasn't comparable at MedPark, so I'm not sure about that.) But the service and quality of work was excellent. That was for a replacement crown and a root canal. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

I wasn't impressed with the dental clinic in Bumrungrad or the one in Medpark, I can't speak to the others. But I would recommend Dental Hospital Bangkok. It's near Habito Mall at Sukhumvit 77. http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/

It's definitely not the cheapest in town, but it was cheaper than Bumrungrad (the work wasn't comparable at MedPark, so I'm not sure about that.) But the service and quality of work was excellent. That was for a replacement crown and a root canal. 

Agreed. Their standards are high. Just keep in mind, they can recommend solutions, but you have the right to decline them and take a more conservative approach. They will give you the options.  I have been very happy with this dental hospital for 10+ years. I got my first crown/root canal there and 5+ year later still going strong. They make the crowns onsite. Go have lunch and it is ready. 

• Like 1

Hi Razzell....thanks for the reply. Trying to figure out the best option is a lot like reading hotel reviews. Ten people love a place and then two reviews say its beyond horrible. Dental Hospital Bangkok seems to get high marks for actual dental work and abysmal ratings on overall management and customer service.  

BIDC came up in my original research but I haven't done a deep dive into their reviews. I'm still in the US and will be getting an depth analysis / treatment plan from my US doctor which gives me the advantage of evaluating what the Thai dentist will be recommending.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting to hear back on my application for a Non-Immigrant O Visa which of course precedes all this.

Edited by Richard5