Woman hijacks rescue truck in Bangkok, sparks police chase

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Upon capture, the woman communicated in Japanese, necessitating the need for an interpreter to assist with her interrogation. The authorities transported her back to the Lumpini Police Station to further evaluate whether she was suffering from any mental health issues, as her responses to questioning were erratic and inconclusive.

Well it's not your normal everyday behaviour?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I am waiting....................

Not a British person in sight, and look at the mayhem caused by those terrible Japanese.

I say we ban them all, after tar and feathering them as per the wishes of some AN members.

I mean, why don't they do mental health checks on ALL Japanese before allowing them to travel to wonderful Thailand?

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I am waiting....................

Not a British person in sight, and look at the mayhem caused by those terrible Japanese.

I say we ban them all, after tar and feathering them as per the wishes of some AN members.

I mean, why don't they do mental health checks on ALL Japanese before allowing them to travel to wonderful Thailand?

She was raised in Britain and British educated . [ROTFLOL that's a joke son,a joke]

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, findlay13 said:

She was raised in Britain and British educated . [ROTFLOL that's a joke son,a joke]

It just wouldn't surprise me for somebody on here at AN to find something like that.

Some great-great-grandmothers ex-husband was British, and that's what caused the meltdown, so we as Brits are to blame....😂