Inside Kamala Harris’ quiet effort to break through the Biden campaign’s information bubble

Social Media

image.png

Vice President Kamala Harris has been quietly making waves within Democratic circles as she works to break through what she perceives as the information bubble surrounding the Biden campaign. Through a series of gatherings and conversations, Harris has been collecting insights aimed at influencing changes in strategy and tactics to bolster the chances of the Biden-Harris ticket.

Sources reveal that Harris has been proactive in seeking input from various quarters, ranging from congressional holiday parties to intimate discussions at her residence and on Air Force Two. Her efforts have garnered positive feedback from leading Democrats, who appreciate her willingness to engage and listen to their concerns.

These interactions mark a shift in perceptions of Harris, positioning her as a more integral part of the reelection effort. As the campaign faces challenges, including criticisms of Biden's handling of certain issues and concerns about Harris's own approval ratings, her involvement has become increasingly crucial.

Despite facing harsh criticisms and suggestions for campaign improvements, Harris remains focused on constructive dialogue and refrains from engaging in divisive rhetoric or undermining the president. Her approach emphasizes collaboration and problem-solving, with an eye toward winning a second term.

Harris's sessions with campaign staff have delved into specific topics, such as energizing Black voters and refining economic messaging to resonate with diverse communities. These discussions reflect her commitment to addressing key concerns and strengthening support among critical voter demographics.

Moreover, Harris's involvement extends beyond mere discussions; she actively presses for tangible solutions and follows up on issues raised during these meetings. Whether it's addressing delays in campaign outreach or coordinating efforts to mobilize support in key battleground states, Harris is deeply engaged in the mechanics of the campaign.

As the reelection effort undergoes potential restructuring and prepares for upcoming policy rollouts, Harris's strategic insights and hands-on approach could prove instrumental in shaping the campaign's trajectory. While challenges persist, Harris's proactive stance underscores her commitment to securing victory in the upcoming election.

Source

image.png

What fluff. This reads like a press release more than journalism. Then I saw the source- CNN.  Suddenly it all made sense.

The GOP would LOVE if the VP were to be more in public and speak more.  She could tell us all about what we could be, and how  to be unburdened by what has been. A very moving public speaker. 

17 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

What fluff. This reads like a press release more than journalism. Then I saw the source- CNN.  Suddenly it all made sense.

The GOP would LOVE if the VP were to be more in public and speak more.  She could tell us all about what we could be, and how  to be unburdened by what has been. A very moving public speaker. 

It’s good they are reaching outside of their boundaries to see how to improve messaging and as far as (we)you aren’t part of (us) you aren’t American and I will take cnn over RT any day but then again I’m no longer a republican 

Edited by Tug
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Tug said:

It’s good they are reaching outside of their boundaries to see how to improve messaging and as far as (we)you aren’t part of (us) you aren’t American and I will take cnn over RT any day but then again I’m no longer a republican 

Taking CNN over RT is like taking a  sneaker shot to the nuts over a boot to the nuts. Both are pretty much equally unwelcome.  Not sure why you mentioned RT as I have never used them as a source.  

The problem isn't the messaging. The problem is the VP.  She has coasted along for her entire political career, spiraling upward based on her melanin and her ovaries. You can get away with it in California, but it is a lot harder to do so on the national stage. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Taking CNN over RT is like taking a  sneaker shot to the nuts over a boot to the nuts. Both are pretty much equally unwelcome.  Not sure why you mentioned RT as I have never used them as a source.  

The problem isn't the messaging. The problem is the VP.  She has coasted along for her entire political career, spiraling upward based on her melanin and her ovaries. You can get away with it in California, but it is a lot harder to do so on the national stage. 

Well then if you feel the VPs accomplishments are wholly due to being a woman of color you must be absolutely beyond dismayed by trump being shoveled wealth and privilege down his throat since birth not earning any of it all gotten from da da humm??…….lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Well then if you feel the VPs accomplishments are wholly due to being a woman of color you must be absolutely beyond dismayed by trump being shoveled wealth and privilege down his throat since birth not earning any of it all gotten from da da humm??…….lol 

Oh yeah! Here we are, "b-b-b-but TRUMP!" for the win.

Trump for his myriad faults was at least elected.  Harris was so resoundingly rejected by her own party in the Democratic primary in 2020 that she dropped out almost before it started.  And she has the unique ability to be even less popular than Joe Biden. So there is that, I suppose. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Social Media said:

Moreover, Harris's involvement extends beyond mere discussions; she actively presses for tangible solutions and follows up on issues raised during these meetings. Whether it's addressing delays in campaign outreach or coordinating efforts to mobilize support in key battleground states, Harris is deeply engaged in the mechanics of the campaign.

Pity she wasn't as engaged in solving the IMO Biden created chaos at the southern border when she was put in charge of that.

I can't begin to describe how much I "dislike" that woman on here.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

As the reelection effort undergoes potential restructuring and prepares for upcoming policy rollouts, Harris's strategic insights and hands-on approach could prove instrumental in shaping the campaign's trajectory. While challenges persist, Harris's proactive stance underscores her commitment to securing victory in the upcoming election.

Thanks for the laugh OP. I needed some humour in a not so good day.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Oh yeah! Here we are, "b-b-b-but TRUMP!"

Trump is mentioned at least half a dozen times in the OP source.

I am sure there must a logical reason for your comment.

Edited by LosLobo