US Embassy Parking

NedR69

I have an upcoming early morning appointment at the US Embassy.  Are there any areas to park within a short walking distance to the US Embassy?  Pay to park or free parking – either is okay and any other suggestions for parking would be appreciated.  TIA

BTW - which side of the street is for consular type of activities?   The All Seasons side or the other side (side with Sindhorn/Netherlands Embassy/Oriental Residences)?  Both sides are the Embassy.

Edited by tjintx

I normally park under the building where the Burger King is located just West of Sukhumvit Soi 3. I then catch a taxi around to the Embassy avoiding all the  Witthayu Rd (aka Wireless Rd) traffic trying to find a parking space or dropping off people. Let the taxi driver manage that problem. After the consular business is finished, I walk back to the Burger King and eat. I forget the time allotted for free, but it was cheaper than parking at Sindhorn Tower.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:14 AM, NicoBKK said:

All Seasons Complex has multi level parking, 5min walk and can access from Whittayu left side or from Ruam Rudee just past Soi1 right side

I've done this in the past, also.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:14 AM, NicoBKK said:

All Seasons Complex has multi level parking, 5min walk and can access from Whittayu left side or from Ruam Rudee just past Soi1 right side

Thank you. 

We parked at All Seasons/Conrad.  Very close to the Consular Services entrance, about 400 meters and on same side. The parking was for 2.5 hours and cost 250 thb.  Good to know about this if we ever need to go again.