2 Smart TVs not working on Netflix

brianthainess

Ok so I have 3 tv's in my house, fiber optic TOT internet.

In one room  my TV room I can watch Netflix no problem on a 42'' Hisense TV. 

In my 'wife's room' she has a 32'' one, she has been watching no problems, then suddenly next day it will not connect to Netflix, please believe me when I say,

I have tried every way to sign back in, using my Phone number  for a code to be sent, when entering the code sent I get wrong code, 

I also have a Samsung 32'' in another room left to me buy my mate that died 'Jeffery'  I have watched Netflix on that too, now that one also won't connect, the tv pin is the same 00 00, up comes "Welcome back Jeffery"  that is a bit freaky, I have his Password but even that won't work.

I need to re-set factory settings but no matter what I try just round and round in circles I go.

(Both work on YouTube Ok) Logistically not easy to go to a TV shop, but is that the only answer?, one I have no Idea where it was purchased, in fact I can't remember where I brought the other one either.

Thanks in advance for any help.

52 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I also have a Samsung 32'' in another room left to me buy my mate that died 'Jeffery'  I have watched Netflix on that too, now that one also won't connect,

Maybe his bank OTP doesn't work in heaven when he want to extend the subscription

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Netflix has single use and multiple use account payment schedules. Which one do you have?

Not a TV shop problem but need to contact Netflix.

Never heard of single use unless on a phone, 99p but I have access for 4 adults and one child, 500b a month. but thanks I will try to contact Netflix again. 

Edited by brianthainess

2 hours ago, BenStark said:

Maybe his bank OTP doesn't work in heaven when he want to extend the subscription

What has a bank OTP got to do with using Netflix gift cards from 7/11 and using them via my email address. You are not funny. 👎🏻

Edited by brianthainess
  • Confused 1

I just connected with Nextfix on my fairly old TV and received a message that I would no longer be able to get Netflix on this device beginning next month.  You can read for yourself and see what applies Google :: "netflix no longer available on this device" .

Edited by silverhawk_usa

To hus is a fairly new thing with Netflix. They have now started clamping down on using multiple usage of devices. 

Also with Smart TVs, they tend to not get the apps updated so Netflix may no longer support the older versions.

12 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

To hus is a fairly new thing with Netflix. They have now started clamping down on using multiple usage of devices. 

Also with Smart TVs, they tend to not get the apps updated so Netflix may no longer support the older versions.

Yes I understand, the 'clamping' down but my use is for 4 family members, its ok on one tv and on my laptop. What I don't understand is why, ok one day, and then the next day cannot connect to Netflix. Netflix does come up but as I said just can not sign in, which I never had to do before. I'm still waiting for Netflix's reply, unfortunately it is a US company. 

If they can't sort it then I will try a couple of shops I know who may be able to change them back to Factory setting. 

On 2/21/2024 at 10:05 AM, brianthainess said:

Ok so I have 3 tv's in my house, fiber optic TOT internet.

In one room  my TV room I can watch Netflix no problem on a 42'' Hisense TV. 

In my 'wife's room' she has a 32'' one, she has been watching no problems, then suddenly next day it will not connect to Netflix, please believe me when I say,

I have tried every way to sign back in, using my Phone number  for a code to be sent, when entering the code sent I get wrong code, 

I also have a Samsung 32'' in another room left to me buy my mate that died 'Jeffery'  I have watched Netflix on that too, now that one also won't connect, the tv pin is the same 00 00, up comes "Welcome back Jeffery"  that is a bit freaky, I have his Password but even that won't work.

I need to re-set factory settings but no matter what I try just round and round in circles I go.

(Both work on YouTube Ok) Logistically not easy to go to a TV shop, but is that the only answer?, one I have no Idea where it was purchased, in fact I can't remember where I brought the other one either.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Take the Samsung to one of their dedicated Service Centers and you will get professional help. Have you paid your Netflix subscription ?

23 minutes ago, cracker1 said:

Take the Samsung to one of their dedicated Service Centers and you will get professional help. Have you paid your Netflix subscription ?

How could I watch Netflix on my other TV and laptop, had I not paid my "subscription"? they are called gift cards from 7/11 or Mini C. These Service centers I am sure keep dead Ching-chocks to show customers, so they charge for repairs and will charge 2k for the repair IME. Plus logistically I will have to take a ferry to the main land from KC. 

• Confused 1