No-scalpel vasectomy in BKK?

lisaflisa

What is the best hospital to get a no-scalpel vasectomy in Bangkok? PDA is not an option. Is there any place that does it quite often, and does not charge you a fortune? It should not be that expensive since it is a quite straight forward procedure.

Hospitals that don't do no-scalpel (only scalpel):

-Medpark

-Sikarin

-Samitivej

Hospitals that do no-scalpel:

-Bumrungrad: 35-45k

-BNH: 35-45k

-Sukhumvit Hospital: Starting at 35k

Must be somewhere where you can get it cheaper than that?

7 hours ago, lisaflisa said:

-Medpark

-Sikarin

-Samitivej

There is, but it (PDA) has requirements you say you do nto meet.

For that matter many of not all doctors at the above places, will have requirements.

You might consider Marie Stopes Int clinics in Cambodia

https://www.mariestopes.org.kh/services/contraception-and-family-planning/vasectomy/

21 hours ago, lisaflisa said:

-Medpark

-Sikarin

-Samitivej

You can always use the 2 brick method  :shock1: 

On 2/22/2024 at 8:23 PM, stoner said:

that is prejudice if i ever seen it. my body my choice...isn't that what is always said for women and abortion ? 

yet i am not allowed to have control over the choices of my own body. not cool. 

With birth rates falling expect to see restrictions on anything that stop pregnancies.   (I'm only half kidding).

On 2/22/2024 at 1:04 PM, lisaflisa said:

What is the best hospital to get a no-scalpel vasectomy in Bangkok? PDA is not an option. Is there any place that does it quite often, and does not charge you a fortune? It should not be that expensive since it is a quite straight forward procedure.

Yes, straight forward. Snip, snip and Bob's your Auntie!

I can't believe it costs that much now.  Made my appointment online and I paid 8000 in Phuket International Hospital only 9 years ago.  Poked a hole snip snip clamp clamp clamp clamp done. That was a better investment than my Thai gold apparently.  The hard part was the shot they give you to numb you.  I felt that pain deeeeep in my soul.  Happy to not need that again.  Ouch.

Edited by LikeItHot

5 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

How do you prove your swimmers are trans?  Surely they (and you) won't know until they grow up?   🤣😂

There's only one locker room for the team.  Honey pots and blood sausages on full display in the showers.  Kinda hard to mix them up no pun intended.

1 hour ago, LikeItHot said:

I can't believe it costs that much now.  Made my appointment online and I paid 8000 in Phuket International Hospital only 9 years ago.  Poked a hole snip snip clamp clamp clamp clamp done. That was a better investment than my Thai gold apparently.  The hard part was the shot they give you to numb you.  I felt that pain deeeeep in my soul.  Happy to not need that again.  Ouch.

you ever got your prostate checked true your pee pee ?  that was my most painful experience ever.... and thinking, all I got was a kidney infection, well, pissing blood and stab pain in my kidney as if someone was squeezing it from the inside...

9 minutes ago, john donson said:

you ever got your prostate checked true your pee pee ?  that was my most painful experience ever.... and thinking, all I got was a kidney infection, well, pissing blood and stab pain in my kidney as if someone was squeezing it from the inside...

I hear you brother. Over 30 years ago, I pissed blood after a long run.  I was hospitalized and they shoved this, what felt like a 6 inch diameter hose pipe, up my penis.  They found nothing and put it down to a broken blood capillitia. The procedure was pain itself, but the peeing through clotted blood that went on for another 3 days was worse.  Some years later I had a reoccurrence after a gym session.  This time I ignored it.  No way was I going to go through that again and that is my attitude today. Maybe not a very sensible attitude, but it will save some sadistic doctor getting a punch in the mouth.  I have a very low pain and boredom threshold. Find another way doctors. 

Edited by Doctor Tom

1 hour ago, john donson said:

Not yet fortunately.  When I got that nut shot it felt like all my organs stopped functioning for a second in unison.  I have never felt anything like that before or after thank God.  The doctor seemed surprised when I told him I needed a second to recover.  Maybe he hit some special nerve I don't know but that was fun at all.