Lazada Trying To Locate My Orders From 2022

paddypower

The best I can find is my orders - for the calendar year 2023. I need to reorder some items that I ordered previously, in 2022. Is there any way to access this info.? Tia.

Edited by metisdead
ALL CAPS removed from topic title.

I have found it much, much easier to find old orders using Gmail search (if that is an option for you) - once found you can still click on item to go to Lazada (if still offered).  

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the answers. Before you all leave this thread - is there another thread where members discuss difficulties accessing their  Lazada wallet? tia

On 2/25/2024 at 10:52 AM, transam said:

Yes, click on your account > My Orders> in the box click on All orders, then sift through the pages which load from bottom up...😉

Ah, were it that easy Transam!!!!

After I had reported to Lazada that my previous orders didn't seem to be readily available on their site, they decided to do something about it, and now my orders are all over the place.....with notations next to the wrong item and vice versa, so it's almost impossible to find out what I previously ordered.

I should go back to them and asked them to look at it again, however they made such a huge stuff up of it before, I'm reluctant to do that. Having said that, I still use them and find them very useful for everyday items.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/25/2024 at 10:47 AM, paddypower said:

The best I can find is my orders - for the calendar year 2023. I need to reorder some items that I ordered previously, in 2022. Is there any way to access this info.? Tia.

I always search my email for the order. Easier to search than Lazada.

Thanks to Transam's post - it is really easy to find old orders. The plus is that i buy expensive dog meds. by working my way back, I can compare prices and find the best deal. Only from a Bangkok source - I don't trust other suppliers.

On 3/3/2024 at 2:46 PM, Will B Good said:

Lazada Trying To Locate My Orders From 2022.....no way I would have the patience to wait that long.

only reason, I was looking to repeat a bargain buy. really high quality cotton towels 70% discounted .  Looks like they went out of business 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1