Help with Facebook

mosquitobill

39 minutes ago, mosquitobill said:

Are there any English speaking facebook experts out there who could come to my viewtalay condo and sort my locked out problem.I am quite happy to pay?

Delete current Farcebook account, and, if REALLY necessary, open another with a different email address.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, mosquitobill said:

Are there any English speaking facebook experts out there who could come to my viewtalay condo and sort my locked out problem.I am quite happy to pay?

Did you forget your password or did facebook block you?

From personal experience: If you were hacked, and then locked out by FB, you can not count on FB for any help.

Save your self a lot of grief but getting an extra sim card (which you probably will not need, more later)..And a   new email address.

Make a new account on FB. You can use the new email or phone for a user name. I did use the new phone number, but I never needed to verify it. You will need a new name on the account. Just use Bill123 or something like that. If you use the same name as before, you will be blocked.

Be careful "friending" old close contacts too quickly. FB can detect that and close the account again. If you have the contacts email, let them know to find you

using your new name.

If none of the above applies, you will need to be more specific as to your problem.  Or,  wait for someone close to you to be able to visit.

21 hours ago, mosquitobill said:

I was locked out last week could'nt do anything could'nt start another account each time blocked, then a 17 yr old girl simply changed the facebook password and i was back in, try that first, not sure how she did it, as the whole thing was done in thai , so can't help you further there! (win11)

Edited by maxcorrigan

3 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

I was locked out last week could'nt do anything could'nt start another account each time blocked, then a 17 yr old girl simply changed the facebook password and i was back in, try that first, not sure how she did it, as the whole thing was done in thai , so can't help you further there! (win11)