XCIPTV App log in issues, help required

HI,

I recently downloaded the XCIPTV app on to a new Amazon Firesick 4k Max and purchased a new IPTV plan via a friend in the UK but when I try to log in, I keep getting a log in failed message.

The message says check your server address, username and password. I have double checked the UN and PW and know they are correct. 

So that only leaves the server address. When the log in page appears on the app, above the first box it has, XTREAM CODES COMPATABLE API, then in the first box it says to enter the XC API URL. 

In the WhatsApp message I received for the set up and log in, it states:

Select the panel to what subscription you have bought (then on the next line below it states)

js media

blacklist premium

vodbuster

I have tried entering these names in to the XC API URL but nothing works. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, can anybody assist me with this? 

I see a settings icon on the bottom right corner and when I click that, it gives me different panel types, so I tried all of them but still cant log in with my username and password. 

My friend in the UK not much help, he just sent me the same message that was sent before with the log in info. The message states that I must enter it exactly the way it was written or it wont work but I'm not understanding what exactly I'm supposed to enter in the first box above UN & PW. 

Any help would be really appreciated

Login.jpg.10e8ce19fa781319d1ea7b1707bb2206.jpg

login2.jpg.c92691b634f24b748bbfbfeca2aea162.jpg

login3.png.1dd299c12136544198db764420a2c1fb.png

In the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) box you enter whatever the URL address is for the service you have subscribed.  It will be something like http://xxx.xxx:80.  Without this you wont get far.

45 minutes ago, bungalow1969 said:

So, as my chances of getting this URL address are probably slim (or I will wait too long), is there anybody else out there that can get me a new subscription to view XCIPTV?

Found this info on some website, seems one needs some API codes which should have been sent in an email with the username and password?

How to Setup XCIPTV

When first launching XCIPTV you are prompted to enter login information for your IPTV service.

As mentioned previously, this can be done with an Xtreme Codes API. This information can usually be found in a confirmation email from your provider.

Enter your IPTV service login credentials and click Sign In when finished.

Edited by freeworld
  • Thumbs Up 1

did they send you USER name and a PASSWORD and the URL starting with HTTP://.....

where are u located

Edited by Mavideol

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes it looking like I've not been sent everything that I should have been sent. The mumble jumble that's been given to to me, just does not make sense when it comes to logging in.

1 minute ago, bungalow1969 said:

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes it looking like I've not been sent everything that I should have been sent. The mumble jumble that's been given to to me, just does not make sense when it comes to logging in.

where are u located

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

did they send you USER name and a PASSWORD and the URL starting with HTTP://.....

where are u located

Yes, they sent me a UN & PW separately from the WhatsApp instructions on setting up but as you can see from my original post (WhatsApp message attachment), the log in information does not give me a URL. It tells me to select a panel to the subscription I have bought, then gives me 3 weird names below it. 

If you click on that first section for the api is there no auto drop down list that apears that you can select from?

It seems the xciptv is only a player.

They give 3 options shown in your pic so when you bought this which option was selected to buy the subscription?

Edited by freeworld

21 minutes ago, freeworld said:

If you click on that first section for the api is there no auto drop down list that apears that you can select from?

It seems the xciptv is only a player.

They give 3 options shown in your pic so when you bought this which option was selected to buy the subscription?

No, as soon as I click on that box, it goes direct to the keypad for typing in the URL.

I'm not sure what your meaning in your last sentence? I transferred the cost of the package to my mate and he forwarded on the text message on the set up procedure. Then a separate text with a UN & PW. That's all I have to go by. 

My mate just keeps saying follow the instructions on the text message and its impossible to go wrong!

18 minutes ago, bungalow1969 said:

No, as soon as I click on that box, it goes direct to the keypad for typing in the URL.

I'm not sure what your meaning in your last sentence? I transferred the cost of the package to my mate and he forwarded on the text message on the set up procedure. Then a separate text with a UN & PW. That's all I have to go by. 

My mate just keeps saying follow the instructions on the text message and its impossible to go wrong!

There should be an iptv subscription, it is one of those 3 that are shown in your pic:

js media

blacklist premium

vodbuster

It says select the one you have subscribed to.

Personally cant seem to find any online info on those listed iptv providers.

Is this kind of iptv service working for your friend in the UK?

Edited by freeworld

7 minutes ago, freeworld said:

There should be an iptv subscription, it is one of those 3 that are shown in your pic:

js media

blacklist premium

vodbuster

It says select the one you have subscribed to.

Personally cant seem to find any online info on those listed iptv providers.

Is this kind of iptv service working for your friend in the UK?

Yes he has been using it for a while now. Says nobody else has had any issues setting it up.

Actually the instructions he gave me for installing he app never worked right. I ended up watching a YouTube clip to get that app installed. 

There wouldn't be different versions with different log on procedures surely? 

I wasn't able to find any of these 3 name that he mentioned. Yes, if there was a drop down menu on that box then easy, but there isn't. It just goes straight to the keypad for typing. 

Anyway, I will just wait and see if he replies later. If not, then I will bin it and start again with a different provider. I'm not wasting anymore time on it.

Thanks for your support. 

Sky Skin V2 App

Sky Glass App

These are apps I use on android box, don't know if they will work on firestick

Tim

Edited by Jai Dee
Downloader codes removed for privacy protection