Indian Man Survives Accidental Condo Fall in Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya — An Indian tourist accidentally fell from a condominium building in North Pattaya and meticulously survived.

Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Foundation rescue volunteers responded to a report of a fall from a hotel balcony at around 4:36 AM today, March 5th. The incident occurred at an unnamed hotel in the northern Pattaya area, Nongprue sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province.

Upon arrival, rescue personnel found Mr. Jaisal (full name withheld), a 43-year-old Indian tourist, who had fallen from the 6th-floor balcony to the 5th-floor floating deck, approximately 3 meters below. He sustained injuries, including a fractured left knee, left arm, and a deformed left leg.

By Aim Tanakorn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

fall from a hotel balcony at around 4:36 AM today

4:36 AM?  Tourist? My money is on alcohol played a part in his fall.

25 minutes ago, freeworld said:

That one guy leaning with his back against the handrail shows that the handrail is quite low.

Yes, scary.  You don't need to be drunk to lose your balance and tip over if the rail is that low.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

meticulously survived.

Clean living. = taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise; thorough: a meticulous craftsman; meticulous personal appearance.

3 hours ago, bbko said:

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

More likely weed, especially with him being Indian.

Try reading the FULL STORY. 

6 hours ago, bbko said:

Some people do get up early. My wife gets up at 5am every morning,  gives me my medicine at 5.30am followed by coffee in bed at 6.30am. Some people don't spend every waking moment, 3 sheets to the wind. Look at how low the balcony is! Thai man standing to the right.