Huge street battle between Thai and Filipino transsexuals being probed

webfact

13 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I couldn't believe the cops got right into the middle of that brawl as opposed to whipping out the sticks and tasers and going to work. Oh I'm so depressed I missed that action. Those ladyboy fights are so interesting, sort of a combination of men throwing punches and women hair pulling and screeching. I remember about 9 or 10 years ago I watched two lady boys fighting in front of the Thermae, and then some dumb British guy got between the ladies to separate them and they beat the <deleted> out of him. It was wonderful.

I reckon tasers would be rare here. I asked my student who grecently graduated form the police academy. They cost like 100K and they have to buy them themselves. The same goes for their uniform, weapons, bullets (26 baht each), and petrol to just go anywhere. 

All had alien work permits and alien cards for ASEAN citizen working and living in Thailand, earning honest money in the hospitality trade as prostitution does not exist on Sukhumvit - as per the Bangkok Post! 
So it was just a brawl over ..... what? 

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

Must have been many broken finger nails and face scratching there...

Senior police Said they patrolled the aria frequently and they found no sex trading there ,and urged the 2 groups to settle out of court.

In the no name newspaper today.