Changing Address

I am here on a retiree extension and have moved today from one location in PKK province to another. Can someone please provide guidance on which forms I will need to complete and what other documents I will need to bring to immigration?  I assume I will need to complete the TM28, anything else?  What do I need from the landlord?  They are very nice people but do not have much experience renting to expats. Thanks. 

• Like 1

You need to do a TM30. 

Establish with the owner if he is able to do that. Here is link containing TM30 form. 

You can do the TM30 as possessor. 

You require house owner ID copy / your passport copy / rental contract copy

https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=907035&key=7f97f9fd5250eccde1d4052b0c6ec119

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You need to do a TM30. 

Establish with the owner if he is able to do that. Here is link containing TM30 form. 

You can do the TM30 as possessor. 

You require house owner ID copy / your passport copy / rental contract copy

https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=907035&key=7f97f9fd5250eccde1d4052b0c6ec119 1.2 MB · 9 downloads

Many thanks Dr. J

• Thumbs Up 1

Update: last night my landlord submitted a TM30 online and sent us a screen grab saying it was Approved. Today I went to HH immigration with all the supporting documentation thinking I also needed to update immigration on my new address via the TM28.  Turns out that is unnecessary as we were told there is nothing for me to do since the landlord did it online. What a pleasant surprise!  Thanks again. 

• Thumbs Up 2